Cute Is What We Aim For

Ashhh

Okay, so this is according to good ol' Cheyne: I know that most of you have heard the recent rumors about Jack leaving cute. I would just like to take a few minutes to clear things up in that sense. It is true that Jack left the band a few days ago. It was a mutual decision and there are no hard feelings between anyone in the band. It is also true that Fred has taken Jack's place. However, this position is not permanent as Fred is only filling in for the rest of this month. He will be going back to his current band, Ideaframe, after Bamboozle. Thanks for your understanding. I'm sorry for all the confusion and I hope this clears things up. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Okay, so this is according to good ol' Cheyne: I know that most of you have heard the recent rumors about Jack leaving cute. I would just like to take a few minutes to clear things up in that sense. It is true that Jack left the band a few days ago. It was a mutual decision and there are no hard feelings between anyone in the band. It is also true that Fred has taken Jack's place. However, this position is not permanent as Fred is only filling in for the rest of this month. He will be going back to his current band, Ideaframe, after Bamboozle. Thanks for your understanding. I'm sorry for all the confusion and I hope this clears things up. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

who the heck is cheyne? and nothing has been said about this on cute's myspace. i don't get it...

omfg! no way! no way! no way! no way! no way! :crybad: not Jack!!!

he's so awesome! poor Jack... omg, i can't believe how much dramas

Cute is having... it's like one after the other! i mean after all the rumors

and stuff they have to go through i'm so worried that they really are gonna split up! jack and shaant were my 2 personal favorite guys in the band. i

love them all but shaant and jack like rose above the rest in my eyes. boo-hoo... poor cute

^^ i was totally thinking that too... hhaahaha... but omg, tom doesn't look and seem like a bad guy but if it's true that it was him to make jack leave... Bad Tom! lol. im weird but i feel soo bad for cute b-cuz they look like nothing's wrong but behind those cute faces... everything's wrong. :( they'll pull through, i just know it. :)