Cute Is What We Aim For

Ashhh

I hope they play The Fourth Drink Instinct, but I'm betting they won't. That's not a happy song, but it's a good song.

they've played that live before. i've never seen them, but i've read people's reviews about their live shows, and i know they've played this live before. the thing is that i think it may have been their hometown CD release show .... in which they played a huge set. but i agree, i would like to hear this one as well.

in chicago, they started to play fourth drink instinct (which is probably my favorite song) but they messed up... stopped the song... and shaant was like "well what do you think... restart or new song" and they just started a different song. :(

i took a crazy picture of shaant too, i'll post it soon... it's kinda creepy lol

in chicago' date=' they started to play fourth drink instinct (which is probably my favorite song) but they messed up... stopped the song... and shaant was like "well what do you think... restart or new song" and they just started a different song. :(

i took a crazy picture of shaant too, i'll post it soon... it's kinda creepy lol[/quote']

Awwww...I hope they play it at my show...hrm.

in chicago' date=' they started to play fourth drink instinct (which is probably my favorite song) but they messed up... stopped the song... and shaant was like "well what do you think... restart or new song" and they just started a different song. :(

i took a crazy picture of shaant too, i'll post it soon... it's kinda creepy lol[/quote']

Awwww...I hope they play it at my show...hrm.

I like this song, it's very soft.