Paramore Cancel European Tour, Say They Need Time Off To Deal With 'A Lot Of Internal

luca19

yeah if you really feel the need to post a link just do it in the other threads that are about this...:) i dont want to be an asshole but i guess thats just a way to keep the boards ok

It may be written in a slightly slanted way but it's not saying anything we don't already know. 'Internal Issues' is the reason....well obviously. Well done NME, yep it's up there too now.

There is no need for anyone to worry anymore than they may already be. Every news office is going to report the same thing but seperately. There will be millions of news reports but only one story.

PARAMORE ARE TAKING A BREAK is the only story at the moment. There are no stories of splitting/imploding. No stories of love/hate or arguments as these are just rumours/speculation. The only story is that there are issues which they have gone home to sort out and that is the correct way of dealing with things.

I'm sure we will see them soon enough! :)

PARAMORE ARE TAKING A BREAK is the only story at the moment. There are no stories of splitting/imploding. No stories of love/hate or arguments as these are just rumours/speculation. The only story is that there are issues which they have gone home to sort out and that is the correct way of dealing with things.

thank you for explaining that. if only everyone could see that