Sigs

Ashhh

Hey guys,

Can you please try to keep your sigs relatively small... the main thing is that it doesn't stretch the forum. Please try to keep the width under 550px. It's not really a big deal... But if your sig is too long or too wide, we'll private message you from now on. If it's still too big after that, we'll change it for you.

Thanks everyone!!

Hey guys' date='

Can you please try to keep your sigs relatively small... the main thing is that it doesn't stretch the forum. Please try to keep the width under 550px. It's not really a big deal... But if your sig is too long or too wide, we'll private message you from now on. If it's still too big after that, we'll change it for you.

Thanks everyone!![/quote']

I was just thinking we should post this same thing after scrolling over to read a bunch of posts in the past few days :) Not a big deal, but it is easier to read if everything stays on the standard screen width...

i think mine is super big

but i dont know how to resize it....

well yea' date=' ur sig is 700x300ish

Just use paint or other image editing software and resize it :)

Edit: what the hell here is ur sig

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1907/paramoregroup2cp.jpg[/quote']

haha uh yeah i was bored and i just used my super cool computer skills aka powerpoint and cropped myself out of the pics i took w/ them. then i made them little eggs b/c easter is approaching? i have no clue haha.

how do you put up sigs?

sorry. i'm kinda slow.

PARAMORE OWNS YOU ALL.

get the url to an image you want to put in your sig' date='

If its a picture from your pc go to somwhere like photobucket or imageshack.us and upload it then get the URL and put it in the middle of the [img'] tag

example

u r l  . o f  . i m a g e  .  h e r e

how do you put up sigs?

sorry. i'm kinda slow.

PARAMORE OWNS YOU ALL.

If its a picture from your pc go to somwhere like photobucket or imageshack.us and upload it then get the URL and put it in the middle of the [img'] tag

example

got it! thank you.

how do you put up sigs?

sorry. i'm kinda slow.

PARAMORE OWNS YOU ALL.

example

got it! thank you.

yourwelcome, hey nice sig ;)

how do you put up sigs?

sorry. i'm kinda slow.

PARAMORE OWNS YOU ALL.

example

got it! thank you.

yourwelcome, hey nice sig ;)

thank you. not to brag or anything, but i made it. (see, i'm not completely slow :D:D !)

I guess mine is the right size?

It looks like it is. You can tell when one's too big - it stretches the forum all off the screen so you have to scroll to the right to read the posts...

And one of us will PM anyone who has one that's too large...it's not that big a deal though...we're just trying to make things easier to read and stuff...

I guess mine is the right size?

It looks like it is. You can tell when one's too big - it stretches the forum all off the screen so you have to scroll to the right to read the posts...

And one of us will PM anyone who has one that's too large...it's not that big a deal though...we're just trying to make things easier to read and stuff...

Oh ok I understand that.