Zac Updates LJ!!!

the1

me neither. it's starting to get to me actually.

I completely agree, though I'm sure Paramore want to put that in the past, Zac could have least said he's truly sorry, even though, you know, JEW are like Paramore's most "FAVORITE EVERRRR" band and all.

Because, I used to live in the UK, and all. And I would be totally pissed, even here, if the show was cancelled.

Especially seeing an LJ from one of the band members itself just shrugging it off.

I feel for you guys, truly. :hug:

(However, it's good that he's feeling better and things are getting back on track, this is what we were hoping for, after all.)

Anyway, I don't like JEW too much, they're okay and all, but I wanna know for how long Paramore are playing, and what songs they might play, too? I still haven't got my tickets...

erggghhh....eeeeeeeeeeee :willy_nilly:

I completely agree, though I'm sure Paramore want to put that in the past, Zac could have least said he's truly sorry, even though, you know, JEW are like Paramore's most "FAVORITE EVERRRR" band and all.

Because, I used to live in the UK, and all. And I would be totally pissed, even here, if the show was cancelled.

Especially seeing an LJ from one of the band members itself just shrugging it off.

I feel for you guys, truly. :hug:

(However, it's good that he's feeling better and things are getting back on track, this is what we were hoping for, after all.)

Anyway, I don't like JEW too much, they're okay and all, but I wanna know for how long Paramore are playing, and what songs they might play, too? I still haven't got my tickets...

erggghhh....eeeeeeeeeeee :willy_nilly:

did you at least here a different song besides the middle? anything off clarity? don't pass judgement until you hear some of the stuff on clarity, that record is amazing! lol

look up for me this is heaven if you havent heard that or something! lol.

sorry idk why i do this but i feel like people need to hear old jew to truly appreciate them and i dont want you to miss out on good songs if you havent heard them if you're one of those people who gives bands a chance

I've heard some songs. The Middle, Sweetness...errr...forgot the others.

I'm not saying I don't like them..I wasn't judging either, I don't know why you got so annoyed with my post.

I just don't like them like how I like Paramore, that's all. I'm just much more interested in Paramore. :P

No disrespect to JEW.

I've heard some songs. The Middle, Sweetness...errr...forgot the others.

I'm not saying I don't like them..I wasn't judging either, I don't know why you got so annoyed with my post.

I just don't like them like how I like Paramore, that's all. I'm just much more interested in Paramore. :P

No disrespect to JEW.

I wasnt annoyed at all, im sorry if i came off like i was being mean or something. i was just trying to say in a nice way that you should check out their songs from clarity and i got carried away i guess. But i wasn't trying to be mean or anything. I was just thinking when you said that you didnt like em that much that the songs you heard were probably the middle and sweetness and they have better ones from before that and i thought you might like to try listening to em.

Im sorry you thought i was annoyed

eh, it's okay, I took it the wrong way, don't worry.

I guess you're just a strong JEW fan, it's fine, I'm like this sometimes with bands I like too. I would be with Paramore :P

yeah, not only am i a strong jew fan, Im just a strong music fan in general. Its my life. If i see someone who doesn't like a band i like i just ask what songs they heard and try to tell them some better ones to try and convert them ahaha. If they don't like them after that its cool, i just like it when people give bands a try, not saying you have to listen to the songs i refer though, they're just mere suggestions

• Like 1