The Summer Set

WayneFarro

the other thing i like about this band is that if you send them an comment/message on myspace, they always reply which i think is awesome cos i've never known any band who does that. maybe they won't be able to do it if they get bigger though. cos i asked them to come to the uk soon and they said 'hah we will for sure be out there as soon as possible'.

i'll ask them about the paramore thing cos that picture is very similar.

• 4 months later...
the singer sounds really high

i gave them another chance today (i downloaded their ep) and i actually really like them now. yus!

thanks for recommending them. i've noticed they are pretty popular now. seems like they've done well since like, march, when you first brought them up.

do they still respond to messages and shit?

i gave them another chance today (i downloaded their ep) and i actually really like them now. yus!

thanks for recommending them. i've noticed they are pretty popular now. seems like they've done well since like, march, when you first brought them up.

do they still respond to messages and shit?

yeah their songs are very catchy. yeah i'm so happy they're starting to get some success, they deserve it cos they are really nice people. i'm not sure..i haven't spoke to them for a couple of months but i know they try and reply to every comment and message but they might not now...you can always try.

i'm not sure whether you're seen this youtube video Hayley but i thought you might like it.

http://www.paramorefans.com/boards/showthread.php?t=8994&highlight=summer+set

^ haha, thanks man. i watched it. it's funny when they are dancing to paramore and shit. they seem pretty cool. i added them on myspace as well and they commented me right away saying thanks and stuff.

i hope they tour the uk at some point!

• Like 1

^ yea, they are funny. i love that they have 2 cds - rap and not rap....lol.

that's cool...it's nice to see a band make a effort to speak to the fans...i asked them about coming to the uk and they said they'll come as soon as possible but i don't think they'll come til they're better known over here...but hopefully it will be soon...we'll have to meet if we go to the same gig :]

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...