Randomness a.k.a. the infamous Spam thread pt.9

Jessnesss

^ yeah i know. i love my life its amazing. i could say what im doing this week and over spring break but ive only said it about ten times. my grandparents are freaking amazing they take me to all these shows because they live near the places around here that have them so yeah...but sometimes i just see little kids playing and im like awh i wish i was that age again. but right now im at like the best age ever..im getting my license soon and idk yay! haha okay im going on and on..im done now.

Aw, you're going to be able to drive soon. How cute! =p Ew, I'm at that age where I don't feel like going any further. I just want to go back to when I was 17, and I'll be fine. Haha, the only shows my grandparents would take me to a like church singings and stuff. Which are good and everything, but I just don't like to go. You just got out for Spring Break?

^ haha not cute...i really wish i was older. everyone says i look older but w.e. i guess your 18?? hmm im scared to be that age b.c you'll be heading out to college and jank :/ but i guess it has some good things..your leagal and you can buy cigs..if your into that sorta stuff. and no i get out for spring break on wednesday and i get to go see hit the lights again. i havent seen them in over two years..like since the first time i saw paramore on their first headlining tour.