Brand New vs. Taking Back Sunday

Ashhh

Who will put out the better album?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who will put out the better album?

• 4 months later...

Bump. :mrgreen:

I like this thread for some reason haha.

Well New Again was released a couple months back. Was pleasantly surprised. Not the greatest album ever but it wasn't as bad as one expected. Handful of good songs on it (Everything Must Go, in particular). Really like what Fazzi's brought to the table in terms of musicianship.

Howeverrrrrr, new Brand New next month. At the Bottom is defintely on a par with the whole of New Again haha (aside from possibly Everything Must Go) haha. So yes, I'm expecting BN to triumph in this imaginary fourth album 'war'.

Dont listen to Ross.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Your's happens to be that you don't like either, and thats perfectly acceptable.

I used to hate Taking Back Sunday... but that was when I hated good music in general. haha

Yeah, same, but I still don't like either, and I generally like good music now (or at least, better music...dunno what you guys think of my taste, check Last.FM XD) So..I dunno why. I did try listening to some stuff.

-insert I apologise smiley here-

And I didn't see this post before. Thank you for being so nice. :mrgreen: lol

• 2 weeks later...
Or you could have the super group Brand New Sunday... which actually sounds quite good (y)

They have one good song, Summer Stars. Granted there was only two songs recorded when TBS had Jesse Lacey on bass and vocals, but still. :lol: Summer Stars is an amazing song.