School! School!! zzzzzzzzzz

the1

So, what are our thoughts on school??

Seeing as most of us go there...

How are yo recieved by your school?? Are you seen as different?? Are you popular?

Any stupid rules??

etc ect.

lol I'm bored and I think this could b a good thread!!

I'll answer my own questions soon lol :)

• Like 1

well, seeing as a i graduate in 51 (school) days and counting, i cant fucking wait. i want from now till testing week the 2nd week of may to go quick as hell, and from then till june slow.

Id say that i'm popular in the sense that everyone knows me and that i'm able to get along with all the different cliques without it getting weird.

no stupid rules i guess but we have a 80 yr old security guard named betty. like she's gonna do shit if something happens haha.

i'll post weird things that have happened in my six years at Sewanhaka.

7th grade-roof collapses and we're stuck outside for 3 hours in february

8th grade-some kid set the boys locker room on fire cuz he decided to see what would happen if he took a match to a t-shirt

9th grade-a group of kids put maple syrup on all the stair handrails

10th grade-a student teacher kills their neighbor and chops off their head and puts it in their trunk

11th grade-a chemistry teacher nearly blew the whole school down w/ an experiment

12th grade-the fire-bell rang while it was pouring rain outside, we all come in....and then again the bell goes off after we all re-enter the school

so you can assume that i'm not a fan of my school at all

lol Claudia thats a pretty crazy school lol!

A kid committed suicide in his room at my school :(

I get on with all kinds of people really, although im strating to get into tension with certain kinds of poeple..

I'm known for being the "rocker" who seems wierder than he is lol. I like sport n stuff so I try to distance myself from the wierd trench coat types lol

well i finished high school 5 years ago now but i considered myself to be quite popular

Year 7 - I was quite shy first year of high school and all that

Year 8 - Still a little shy, but quite a few friends

Year 9 - First Proper Girlfriend & captain of school football team

Year 10 - average same as year 9

Year 11 - Top Class

We used to lock the history teacher out of his room a lot, i think he might of had a mental breakdown or soemthing. High school was just good fun tbh

lol Claudia thats a pretty crazy school lol!

A kid committed suicide in his room at my school :(

I get on with all kinds of people really, although im strating to get into tension with certain kinds of poeple..

I'm known for being the "rocker" who seems wierder than he is lol. I like sport n stuff so I try to distance myself from the wierd trench coat types lol

on tuesday after school two girls got in a fight because one girl gave the other a nasty look...so she pulled her out of her car and starting beating her up, keyed her car and the other girl called the police and she spent the night locked up.

and then yesterday a girl i know stabbed another girl with a knife at the library because she took the computer she was using.

my schools such a "school of excellence" :shifty: haha

Well, at the moment I have a girl who I had to report to administration,for harrassment, that now wants to punch me in the face.

:l

But (even though this may sound kind of "stuck-up" or something) I do have a pretty good amount of friends. Most of them like music a lot (mainly metal :/) so they talk to me about things like shows & what I listen to, haha but even though they listen to metal 99% of the time they want to go to an All Time Low concert next month.

**edit: highlights from this year;

my class was so bad that my engineering teacher quit

& the substitute we only had for a week quit.

then once a new sub. was brought in, two kids were caught smoking/dealing drugs in the back of the room.

oh & we had a pizza party in spanish class

:D

this year at school has been tough...i'm not just talking school work.

but my "friends" just decided that they would ditch me and kick me out of our group....i have no idea why! i mean i'm a pretty nice and funny person. but i'm lucky i have friends in other schools. and i don't have to deal with those bitches i hung around with for like 5 years! they did it basically to look cool. i dont get it. at least i discovered paramore last summer to get me through tough times.

I am def not popular i'm kinda quiet during classes cause i'm into "learning". I have a few friends that I can just be myself with and be weirrrd haha. I hang out with a bunch of people from different grades though so that's always awesome. In school i'm the type that NO ONE can HATE - I'm too cool yo hahah jk.

I like school I'm in seventh grade and its def the best year so far. I am in a group of 10 well now 9 and then 8 next year cuz one of our dear friends is leaving. All of my friends are super tall. They are all 5'6 and taller when I am 5'2. I am def not a popular person. I am known as the girl who is nice and and has cool hair. :) But the school isnt that great. Our cafeteria food sucks.

My thoughts on school...I hate going there. I dread it. I love my friends and all, so that is why I still continue to go to that place. Evil high school.

I get along with just about everyone. There are a couple kids whom I do not like, but then again, nobody else likes them that much either.

I'm basically known as the short girl (even though 4'11 isn't that short) with realllly long hair, and the girl who does her homework and looks really smart. This is just what I am told, haha. Since it's a small school, everyone pretty much knows each other, so being popular isn't an issue for the kids who want to be. I don't care much about being popular anyways, just so long as nobody bothers me.

I love the friends, do not like the overall environment.

I don't mind school that much, besides the early mornings, teachers, work and homework its not that bad.

I love seeing my friends, and i love some subjects *cough IT&PE cough*

Other then that I can't standd being told what to do!

some of the rules are fucking ridiculous and our school uniforms are feral (OMG I wore my jumper outside of school without my blazer DETENTION DETENTION DETENTION! ) stuff that shit

haha besides that..

I'm happy with the friends i've got and I don't really give if I'm not 'popular' or if not everyone likes me

I don't like the people that change when they're with diffrent people to make em like them

so i'm not gonna be one of those peoplee, imo they're fake you can't please everyonee

lol gaaah i'm bored, hence the long post

Well, I was in England up until last year.

From high school years 7 - 10, it was dreadful.

I got bullied like no other for no reason at all.

I was constantly mocked about my height (I'm very short, an inch shorter than Hayley), got told that I was ugly and that no body liked me.

I have a fair few shocking stories to say, but they're all in the past and it's best I forget about them.

Let's just say, I'm glad I moved. If there's one thing I'm happy about here in California, it's the school.

well, seeing as a i graduate in 51 (school) days and counting, i cant fucking wait. i want from now till testing week the 2nd week of may to go quick as hell, and from then till june slow.

Id say that i'm popular in the sense that everyone knows me and that i'm able to get along with all the different cliques without it getting weird.

no stupid rules i guess but we have a 80 yr old security guard named betty. like she's gonna do shit if something happens haha.

Ya i know im graduating this year to... I have completely zoned out in all my classes. Id say im somewhat popular... at least to everyone in my grade. People know me because i make alot of jokes and stories go around like Did you see what Alex did in English or Alex wore only his boxers to Math class.

I wouldn't mind school if i didn't have to wake up so early.

ehhh i really dont like school all that much. i mean im a good student, i dont get into trouble or anything, but its just soooo boring. Im not really in an offical crowd, definetly not popular. I'm just really shy, you have to know me well or i wont really talk to other people. thank gosh i have my sister there with me i dont know what'd i'd do without her. :hug:

there was this one time in 7th grade i think, we had this creeeepy guy teacher for Orchesta and if you've ever been in orchestra the teacher usually has to tune your instruments at the beginning of class, WELL, im just waiting in line for him to tune my violin and he's having trouble trying to tune this girls instrument, his hands are shaking really bad and then all of a sudden the string pops and slams right in his face.

the next thing he did shocked the entire class, he grabbed a chair and threw it across the room! gah that was scary! the man was a total psycho, he had some creepy eyes and this weird beard. :shifty: i dont know what happened to him, he probably got fired so we ended up with a sub the rest of the year...

My school is really not that special. It's just a building with classrooms and on the ground floor loads of tables to eat on.

The teachers...I have a very weird geography teacher. She's crazy. She once give a massage to a student...My informatics teacher can't give informatics, he has not even studied it. Plus he give chemics and he's from holland. Not that is problem, but I don't really like that accent. Our dutch teacher can't speak proper dutch. We once had a physics teacher who really couldn't control the class and everyone started running around in class and on. The poor guy. I think that over the whole school there's only one teacher I really like, and I even don't have him anymore. It was my last years dutch teacher and I want him back :(

About my popularity...Everyone of my year knows me. But I only have 1 really good friend. A few people who I sometimes consider as friend. And the rest are just people. At the breaks I always go at the vrown table that's there. There everyone I like hangs out too. There are people dislike to there but yeah...They sometimes call me Emory. Not that I'm emo, but I started of as a joke and it got a bit out of hand and now I just have to accept it.

Anyone tried to google their teachers yet?

You should. It's really fun. When doing that I found out that a teacher was keeping animals but he mis treated them and he had to pay loads of money. In the arcticle it said that the animals slipped out in their own excrements lol

my school....just a school...it sucks.we have stupid rules...we must change our shoes (no one changes them though xD only some people of the 9th grade cause they're new yet),we must wear cloak everyday...

we have to go to school on SATURDAY once a month for 6 english lesson...

we can't go out to the yard because of smoking students =/

but i quite like this school..it's quite beautiful inside...

and my popularity...i'm not popular at all...i never was,i never will..i don't wanna be that though...my classmates see me and their first word is 'Paramore'...xD

Paramore still isn't well-known here so i'm kinda 'special' with my obsession...xD i love it lol

i don't have many friends...i'm kinda 'outsider'...i enjoy listening to music better than talking to my classmates in breaks lately...i've become shy by the time i think...i had more friends in the primary school...but now,i'm already somebody else...people change...

but i don't wanna change this way...

i have some real friends who's not from my school and i know they're always here for me...so i don't have friends from my class right now.

I don't like my school, but i guess it's ok. I have a lot of friends, but it's like 7 people I'm with most of the time, and we're pretty weird xP In recess today we were kidding with one of our friends so we were like standing in a circle and when she came to us, one of us screamed down, and we all took our heads down, and when she walked away we screamed up and we took our heads up, it was pretty funny(she tought so too xP).

In my class i'm like the smart sportsfreak who is very akward, yesterday i stepped on my own leg, and fell in the middle of the classroom, and i have fell down the stairs many times, and in the food and health class i managed to loose my glass to the floor three times, loose the casserole with mush on the floor and loose the butter xP

It doesn't happend a lot on our school, so it's pretty boring. Except for some times, one time when our teacher went to get some things one of the guys in my class jumped out of the window on the second floor (he landed in a snowheap :P) when our teacher came back she flipped out! Haha, it was so funny xP And we had a really weird substitute some weeks ago, when she came in to our class room she wrote "Everyone in this classroom is strong, intelligent and spectacular young people who can come as far as they will in life." It was so funny, and when we asked why she wrote it she said: Because that's the truth. And when it rang to recess, she stood in front of the door and screamed out: Thanks for a great class everybody! Haha, and when our real teacher came back the next week, the substitute had wrote a note to her, where it stood: What a class! They were so nice and we had a great class (x

And for about a year ago, a guy from 10th grade, came with a knife to the school(it was actually one girl in my class boyfriend), he ran right outside our classroom, and he went inside one of my friends classroom, and sat down beside her(he went to her class) and when the teacher tried to take his knife he got really mad and ran out of the classroom, our principal had to lock down the whole school, so we had to sit in our classroom for three hours or something, before the police finally got him, that wasn't exactly fun, especially not for his girlfriend, she sat and saw out the window and crying.

Except for that my school is boring.