The PF Awards *Winners Thread*

JJ Riot

my speech:

I would first of all like to thank everyone that voted for me and catie for cutest couple we will get you all something on our honeymoon, it means a lot. and to alex & erica for giving us a close run for our money. Also i would like to thank Catie because without her i never would have won this award, she puts the sexy into sexy beasts :hug: :hug: :kiss: :kiss:

*sheds a little teer*

your very welcome!:hug::hug: but i should be saying thanks to you :D

ahh it didnt work hmmm

when you hit alt+3, the 3 has to be on the thing on the right side of the keyboard w/ the numbers all stacked up, not the one going across the top of the keyboard.

and i should also be saying thanks to you, b/c you said you voted for me for something.

so. lame speech time. :willy_nilly:

first off i would like to thank everybody on pf. you all voted me most helpful, while really i was the most helped. so thank you for all the help you guys have given me. i would like to specially like catie for all the help she's given me both through PMs and through AIM. i would also like to take a moment to recognize the lime green crazy straw in the cup next to me. it has been such a good little crazy straw, being all bendy like that. *moment of silence*

ok. so seriously now. thank you. :hug:

Oh dear, nearly forgot my speech. *removes folded peice of paper from breast of tuxedo pocket*

First off, I'd like to thank all of the lovely people on the PF boards, as without you it wouldn't be possible for these wards to take place...I'd also like to thank other James for being the one to compile all the votes for this and having the patience to host another set of PF Awards.

I'd also like to thank Aoife, for being my lovely Irish flower through all of this, and to my PF.com wife Franzi, for also showing support and patience to my inane behaviour over the last few weeks. :P And finally I'd like to thank the object of my (slightly-obsessive?) affections, the very lovely Hayley Williams herself, for providing me some inspiration for going on in life. :D

Thank you! *gets dragged off stage by wooden hook thingy*

Best Signature:

Christa (inabisofmisery)

Kristine (krs)

Taylor (PlzSpeakSoftly)

Best Avatar:

Judy (poodzilla)

James (Jammer)

Taylor (PlzSpeakSoftly)

Most Devoted Paramore Fan:

Hayley (hayleh)

Taylor (PlzSpeakSoftly)

Catie (Catie4o5)

Biggest Taylor Fan:

Emery (Komomaan)

Taylor (PlzSpeakSoftly)

Claudia (Clowdiaa)

dang man..i didnt win anything. hey atleast i was nominated for stuff that i wasnt even under and i moved one spot up in the most devoted paramore fan. that makes me happy :D

• Like 1

Oh dear, nearly forgot my speech. *removes folded peice of paper from breast of tuxedo pocket*

First off, I'd like to thank all of the lovely people on the PF boards, as without you it wouldn't be possible for these wards to take place...I'd also like to thank other James for being the one to compile all the votes for this and having the patience to host another set of PF Awards.

I'd also like to thank Aoife, for being my lovely Irish flower through all of this, and to my PF.com wife Franzi, for also showing support and patience to my inane behaviour over the last few weeks. :P And finally I'd like to thank the object of my (slightly-obsessive?) affections, the very lovely Hayley Williams herself, for providing me some inspiration for going on in life. :D

Thank you! *gets dragged off stage by wooden hook thingy*

-tear-

THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!

Most Intelligent:

Erica (iOta)

James (Jammer)

Brent (thebrowncoat)

Funniest Moment on PF (Jan-March):

Erica’s (dis)approved thread

The E-Dinner!

Franzi, Em and their bananas[/center]

I'm intelligent again?!