do you play any instruments??

quick_little_fight

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah' date=' they are, but I suck at them. I can hold a basic beat through a song, that's about it. I haven't had much practice at them since I don't own a set myself. =/[/quote']

oh that sucks! you should ^_^

it's really fun to have some yourself. you can just sit there and try to figure stuff out. that's the fun part ^_^

i figured out how to play "brighter"

I know. We still don't seem to have space for one, even after moving into a house. We've got boxes taking up way the hell too much space in the garage right now.

I play acoustic steelstring and nylon fingerstyle guitar and play electric guitar a long time.

Music is my life yap ...

I feel very comfort having bought guitar rig 2 now from native instruments.

I can play and record e-guitar now fullpower over PC without any police ringing, or stressed neighbours haha.

If youre not in the possibility to have a own house or a rental study / performance room for your band stress your parents or work and get this Guitar Rig 2 gem ;)

You just plug in the guitar to the foot controller and the controller

to your pc, put up headphones and rock.

Its for bass and e-guitars. No commercial ..im just so totally impressed

of this modern technology thingy :o)

Guitar RiG 2 Website :

http://www.native-instruments.de/index.php?id=guitarrig2_us&ftu=32260e622c

The reason I don't like jamming in the store is because I suck and I feel like an idiot who doesn't know what she's doing (which is very true).

whoa..ahah you know what i doo..i go there..and like just do random things..then i feel like an idiot..cuase after i put the guitar away..like the owners will come, and show customers the guitar..then they'll play it and they'll be like 1212 x better then me..ahah

• 1 year later...

I play trumpet. I played it in junior high and high school. I almost joined the Army band, but at the time there were no available positions for it (until like 4 months after I signed up to be in supply, I was pretty pissed about that). But instead while I was in the Army I joined a local ska-punk band (our style was similar to Less Than Jake, Mu330 and Mustard Plug). We had pretty decent success as a local band, but I quit the band about 4 months before I go out the Army because 1. I was moving back to Phoenix and 2. the band wanted to start touring alot more, but I was kinda stopping them cause of I couldn't take alot of time off. But I found out like 4 months after I moved back to Phoenix, they had some problems with each other and broke up. But I really haven't played my trumpet for almost 2 years now. Im thinking about selling it actually.