Prom Plans?

arrrrr x matey

soooo anyone going to prom? and what are your plans?

my friends and i dont want to take the traditional limo, so we're bringing a party bus. its at the aquarium. afterwards we might go get ice cream or w/e. either that or go to the post-prom thing at my school that lasts till like 4AM. then the next day we're all headed to this one beach that apparently nobody goes to. from what my friend says, the water is crystal clear, the waves are perfect, and theres no bugs whatsoever.

and i have a date too!! well, not really a date, just bringing my friend that i've known since i was 6 months and 4 days old. hahaha. [when he was born.]

:willy_nilly:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

American Proms are taken so much more seriously than ours, haha !

Got a prom organised for the last day of exams. I have my dress already, the boyfriend will be driving me, we shall arrive and have a good time, then go to an afterparty my friend is organising, and have a good time at that and get a bit upset about not seeing people ever again and then have a bit more of a good time and then stumble home. Haha.

that's about it :P

The day after is Go Skateboarding Day. So, i think i'll probably stay awake all night and go skating in the morning in my prom dress, just for shits and giggles really :P

i cant wait for senior prom, but what i cant wait to end is prom dramaaaaa

more after prom drama, most of my friends want to go to Dorney park after and spend the weekend there, but another group of friends want to go to this place called Seaside, where they want to get drunk and busted by the cops because every year its the same shit.

i still dont have a prom date, although im diligently working to fix that up haha.

but im super excited, my grade is awesome and we def kno how to partaayy

aww yay! you have a date! :mrgreen:

for my junior prom next year im not going all out. id rather spend the money on my senior prom (which is gunna be on a boat in NYC!)

dang a BOAT? that's pretty sweet. we have a senior boat trip separate from prom, though. but i'm not sure i want to go on that. i'm not the most social person.

i didn't even go to junior prom. i was planning on it but then my cousin's wedding happened to be on the same night, so yeahhhh. it wasn't really a tough decision to make, but i was a little upset about it afterwards. especially since now i wish i could get a new, more "fun" type of dress. but i have to stick with the one i got for junior prom. meh. i like it and all, but i dunno. it seems so formal compared to what i can imagine other girls showing up in. but i'll deal. and uhh regarding dates... doubtful. highly. slightly bothersome.