Last.fm

thebrowncoat

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just downloaded iSproggler and set it up... tomorrow I'll see if it works, cause that's awesome since I listen to my ipod whenever I'm not home. Now if they can make a way to track my music from my car, I would have 100% accurate stats haha.

I just downloaded iSproggler and set it up... tomorrow I'll see if it works, cause that's awesome since I listen to my ipod whenever I'm not home. Now if they can make a way to track my music from my car, I would have 100% accurate stats haha.

To get it to submit the first time, you'll have to play a song in iTunes, then plug in your iPod, let it sync, eject your iPod and then start another song in iTunes - that should force it to submit and after that, it'll work perfectly each time without you having to do all that (although you always have to eject your iPod for it to sync...)

Also, make sure you're not running any other programs like audioscrobbler, because then you'll get double submissions :)

Anyone else having problems with their recently played tracks suddenly disappearing on their main page? Mine just vanished...they were fine last night...and now that I've started playing music today, it's only showing stuff I played today, not stuff I played last night. Great. They probably lost the data. feh.

Also, my charts haven't updated since Tuesday, but that's par for the course with Last.fm I'm finding...they need to invest in some new servers.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i need some help.

I just got a last.fm account and downloaded the scrobbler thingy and it doesn't transfer the song played onto my account in the site. Does anyone know what to do!?!? If frustrates me.

First off check that you got scrobbling enabled on the last.fm programme. I think it's on the bottom right hand corner when you open it up. If it is enabled then check that your firewall is allowing your last.fm to send stuff out to the internet.