RESCHEDULED UK TOUR DATES!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 SECONDS TO MARS!! SORTED haha:P 8D

i would think it would be most likley be someone on the same day as them at gian!!(although i would say 30stm line up better) Cause they will just be coming up from england so it would probally be easier but then again its paramore...

id say all time low or cobra starship if it is the gian line up

you should buy one then mate, its the only way you're gonna get some. since i saw on ebay, they've already started selling them again :neutral:

If you was saying this to me...i did.lol. I couldnt buy the tix yesterday as i had to wait and see if my m8 cud get it off work, and how much it would get to travel to the venue.

how do you guys that go to most of the shows get there, every site i found was pretty expensive

i think it'd be pretty awesome with ATL or Cobra, seeing as i havent ever seen any of them before =] (well, apart from paramore obv.)

but any band would be awesome =]

as long as its not like, some shitty teenybop band.

or some band that like, no-one likes which creates huges amounts of moshpits ;-)

Ih i dont like the academy is..... =\ lol

oh i like mah they would be pretty awesome =)seen them supporting madina lake in september....Im just hoping that this ALT and cobra thing is true....now that would be amazing =) the support could be someone off the 30stm list (possibly) such as envy....one band that i would actually die to see supporting would be the blackout! but doubt they would....='(

Here's another theory of mine based around the premise that the support act will be a band from GIAN:

Paramore

Plain White T's

Alkaline Trio

Finch

Set Your Goals

Cobra Starship

Chiodos

The Audition

All Time Low

My American Heart

Mayday Parade

Meg & Dia

Broadway Calls

MC Lars

That is Paramore's day at GIAN. The red colour is used for bands you can effectively rule out through either clash with their own tour or unlikelyness to support through musical differences.

From the remaining bands, PWT, the Audtion and MAH all stick out for me. PWT are a doubt as I don't think the organisers of GIAN would be too happy that the two main acts are playing together for less than half the prcie they would have to pay for GIAN. The Audition may suffer from the same problem seeing as they are the Second Stage headliners but it wouldn't be as much as a concern as PWT. And I've already gave my views for why I think MAH might support.

Of course, this is all just my own theory backed up with a bit of knowledge, for all we know Valencia could be the support act!

The Paramore date is the only date NOT to sell out for GIAN, at sheffield anyway.

Tickets are still available for both days in London.

MC Lars self-confirmed back in January but it was only within the past week it was officially announced and with what day he was on.