VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

So I just got here and there's a pretty long line. It isn't paramore long but still pretty long. I didn't know Blg was this popular. I'm gonna post the pics to my photobucket so I'll send a link when i get them up

Never under-estimate BLG. ;-)

I'm going to the Toronto show. Just gotta purchase my meet and greet within a few days.

As you all know.. I'm not a big fan of Versa. But, maybe they're better live. (As I've heard they're a good live act) We shall see.

You guys do know that Sierra sings with Martin during "Two Is Better Than One" as Taylor Swifts vocals, right??

Weird, BLG won't be at the show I might be going to. It says Cobra are the headliners. XD

Still 5 songs? Hmmm might be longer at mine....hopefully...:P

YES. BLG won't be at my show!! Haha, mine of all the dates!! It's not on their MySpace, and on Cobra's and VersaEmerge's, it shows them, but not BLG

Wow.

I'm back. I left early, only saw a couple of songs from BLGs' set. Anyways, this night was pretty amazing. As I mentioned, VE absolutely killed it. I was one of the few who were singing so Sierra kept pointing at me and a couple other people. Blake threw his pick at me but it bounced off my head and went flying off somewhere. I posted pics of the merch. They aren't very good because i kept getting rushed forward and people were moving so much I couldn't get good pics. All the t-shirts were $25 for all the bands. VE only had the lion one so i bought that one. VE also had a wristband for either $5 or $10 can't remember and the EP for $5.

I was waiting in line for merch during most of ARTTM set so I only caught like the first song which was the You Shook Me All Night Long cover. The Maine was pretty good. I think the set was mostly the same as the warped set. Cobra was pretty good too.

I was really surprised that Sierra was the only one at the merch booth after their set. She told me she saw me singing and jumping up and down haha :) Dunno what happened to the guys. All in all though, I had a great time.

P.S. I somehow lost my sunglasses lol.

Glad to know you had a good time! If I get to go I hope I can get right at the front and sing along. :mrgreen:

I don't know how it's gonna be for you but there were like at least a couple hundred people with EE/M&G that got in before everyone else. I was only like 50-60 people behind the first person in line with regular tickets and I was like in the 7th row from the barrier. This changed when VE came on as I managed to get into like the 3rd row lol.

I don't know how it's gonna be for you but there were like at least a couple hundred people with EE/M&G that got in before everyone else. I was only like 50-60 people behind the first person in line with regular tickets and I was like in the 7th row from the barrier. This changed when VE came on as I managed to get into like the 3rd row lol.

So you're saying that the people with meet and greets also got to go in early? Because if thats the case I am beyond excited because I have a Cobra Starship meet and greet. lol

Because they didn't come out...? :( I didn't see them. :/

The set was good. I was just happy to see them, I sang along to every song. I'm just sad there were only 5 songs. Boys Like Girls weren't on that night so I was expecting VE to be on longer :(

And the crowd sucked, even Sierra was like =| and when she asked them about the other bands that were on, people cheered louder and so she was like "Okay, I guess you'll wake up then!"

When they cheered after the second song she was like "THANK you." you know, like that. :P

I screamed over and over and I was like "SIERRA! SIERRA!" Everyone was getting annoyed at me I was the only one making any noise, I kid you not.

So when I waved to her (I forgot during which song) she winked at me. I was like :uhh: lol.