VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

devin looks so cute in that last picture on the previous page.

i don't think the band is necessarily falling apart, i think some people are just finding out that ve isn't what is right for them. hate to say it, but it's better to go ahead and leave before they get too popular.

Official Message from Jerry on versaemergemusic.com

A message from Jerry

As many of you know, the OP Presents Tour will be my last with VersaEmerge. After considering many things, I’ve decided to take a break from touring and performing music. Although I love what we do, I have decided that being on the road is not for me. It’s was an incredibly hard decision but I feel like it’s something I have to do; it would be selfish of me to adjust my priorities to fit my career. With that said, I want everyone to know that my relationship with VE hasn’t changed at all. I’ll always support the band as if I were still a part of it and will always consider Blake, Sierra and Devin my closest friends.

I want to thank all of you for your tireless support of VE and I. We’re so lucky to have people who genuinely care for us and our music. I’ll of course miss you all to death and know you’ll continue to support the band as much as I do. There is much to look forward to- I can assure you that this is only the beginning for VE. I think we all know that the band and its music will always provide all of us with the entertainment, inspiration and love it always has.

Yours,

-Jerry

p.s. We appreciate everyone that offered to fill Jerry’s shoes, but we are not looking for a guitarist. So please do not reach out to us.

In other news, we have started working on our new full length. We are currently in LA doing some writing and recording.

http://versaemergemusic.com/post/265662691/a-message-from-jerry