VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

Thank you all :D

That was my first time at Warped. O_o I'm still thinking about it lol. It was a good day even though I just had to keep on drinking water over and over because of the heat. :razz:

Also...I'm getting really annoyed with Invision. It's been like 4 days and they haven't responded. WTF?

Hey! I've put together a few things for Your Own Love. One of them is a cool banner using Lara's logo and one of VE's promo photos!

If you want the banner, copy and paste this to your sig.

[url="http://yourownlove.webs.com"][img=http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7505/yolforumbanner.png][/url]

It also includes a link so when you click it, it goes to the site. :)

This is what it looks like:

yolforumbanner.png

A full example would be in my sig.

So, I'm giving Fixed at Zero a spin after not listening to it since the preview streaming.... I'm liking it a lot better now. I'm only halfway through, but its definitely settling with me a lot better now than it did the first time.

same actually

and bahahaha i know scott

she is! love her. (she was going to get mike gentile for me but she couldn't :( )

oh yeah they're having a headlining tour in the fall.

yes omg i LOVE blake's voice so much!<3

A COUPLE of shirts? You're lucky to be able to afford that, or just lucky that shirt prices at gigs must not be a fucking wallet killer in the US.

Hell, it's fucking expensive to buy just one shirt at a gig in Australia, let alone a couple. Almost all the gigs I go to, I can't even afford one shirt :sad: