VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

ugh, i hate when parents do that

i was considering asking my dad to take me out to toronto, but i'm pretty sure he'd only agree to that in the case of paramore

plus with the whole 'parents splitting up' business, i decided it was better not to ask

it'd be fantastic if they were on warped tour or something

I saw them last night, they were insane. Probably better live than they are on their recordings.

I really hope y'all get to see them. They're fantastic.

I was one of the only people in the crowd that knew the songs so Sierra kept pointing and singing right at me. And before the show Blake wiggled his eyebrows at me and smiled. It was funny.

Um, yeah.... basically. I've lost interest in Jerry and Anthony though, simply because they smoke. I dont find that attractive at all. But honestly, when Blake did that I looked around because I couldnt believe he was doing it to me, he actually laughed and smiled after I looked at him in astonishment.

haha i know they are all super gorgeous and beyond sweet. i posted my long story on the other page but i could go on forever. i dont like smokers either but i wont dislike someone because they do it. i have famiily members that do it and i hate it but i mean its their choice :/ when i was going inside the venue jerry and ant were smoking!! but yeah i talked to all the guys forever. so much fun <3

^ i completly agree with you and i understand where your coming from. kennedy smokes though. :( so many people these day do it like its not a big deal and it really concerns me

and i love dirty d too. have i posted my picture with him yet? he looks super adorable in it :)

^ omg yes. like they finished and im like wait didnt they just start. the cab seemed longer than the maine and the maine was after them which means they should have played longer...

i seriously think ve played 4 songs...they should have atleast played 5, haha. ive never been to a show when the opener played that short. like they finished a little before 10 (WTk) and i called my mom at like 10:30 and i was like you can come pick me up and she was like is it over? and i said yeah shes like really dont you want to stay and meet the bands and i said ive already meet everyone, haha. like shes use to them being longer too