VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

^ ahh i know. every since i've seen them live and gotten to meet them i have fallen more in love. i've always liked them but have you noticed like after you see a band you usually become 1,000 times more obsessed or is it just me? hahahaa

i play his part in the "your a mean one mr grinch" video over and over<333333

I didnt even say that about every 14 year old. I was just saying that it was common in that age group. Hell, its common in my age group.... but I only obsess when I'm not around them, you know? Like, I dont let my obsession become known. Some girls obsess right in their faces and its just creepy. haha.

*shakes head* I should just stop talking because I'm guessing that I'm digging myself deeper into a hole.

^ ahh i know. every since i've seen them live and gotten to meet them i have fallen more in love. i've always liked them but have you noticed like after you see a band you usually become 1,000 times more obsessed or is it just me? hahahaa

i play his part in the "your a mean one mr grinch" video over and over<333333

a little late on this, but i'm totally the same way

i always have a new found respect/love for someone after i see them live

^ yeah its awesome, i love like the "high" your on after a show....really lame i know but its true. like you cant wait to see them again, haha

^ hahaha, thats awesome.

The picture from what looks to be my show I definitely cannot see myself since it was taken from the back of the venue and I was definitely in the very front. hahaha.

awh that stinks. i saw the picture and i was like i remember smiling for that picture, where am i?!?!??! but i finally found me, even though you can only see like part of me, haha

wow since everyone loves blake, can i have devin?

m_45d62f42f0714ef3975b658574dbe1ad.jpg

:D

hahaha

hes always been my favorite

despite the giant adams apple

hahahaha

Yeah, of course you can have Devin, just as long as I get Blake... bahaha.

And you think Devin has a huge adam's apple? You should see my friend Josh in the band Ocean is Theory. His adam's apple is massive and he has a huge freckle right one it. Lemme find a picture to post. haha.

*edit*

Its not a picture, its a video. Its hilarious and based on The Office. Josh is the one talking at the beginning.