VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

seriously guys, how can you not see/hear the resemblance between them ?

comparisons to paramore are inevitable and to be expected. they play the same genre, female-fronted, even on the same damn label. i don't condone these comparisons because apart from those reasons they're unfounded; their sound styles and production are totally different. but reasons they are, and so you shall just have to forgive and forget, evidently.

ANYWAY.

i'm so glad they put their EP on myspace. rippppp---eeddddd.

So, Sierra got her septum pierced...

So much for me getting both side if my nose done.

DAMN!

I HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS.

I really don't wanna seem like a "Fiearra"

Haha. I don't even think she's famous enough to get a name like that.

^ haha not yet, and i saw the septum piercing it looks good on her. i like the both sided nose piercings, i've seen people around here with it, i dont think youd be considered a fierra, hahah

But with the septum AND both sides? Meh.

• 2 weeks later...

so i saw them last night and they were amazing. sierra sounded great and they all looked so adorable. i'm glad i finally got to see them. i only took two videos and thye played about 4 or 5 songs. i got some alright pictures and i will post them on here later when i get home from school. i dont know if you guys know about their "man dance"but i asked anthony and he was like yeah i'll do it for you (i was in line buying something to drink) and i go are you sure you want to do it right now or do you want to do it with the other guys and he was like oh, oh yeah alright i'll meet you over at our merch table :) so i went over there and he asked blake, jerry, and devin and they were like okay and so they started doing it (i got a video of that too) and then after they were done blake was like were you the one that asked us to do that? and i go yeah! and he was like how do you know about the man dance?!? i was like because i love you guys, haha. and he was like dude your an old fan? and i said yes!!! he was really happy for some reason, haha.. anyways they were all super sweet and sierra was hilarious and really small! i mean i knew she was short but i didnt realize how tiny :) then later on i started talking to blake again and i was like so i think i will be able to see you guys in buchanan virgina! (i pronunded it VIRGIN-UH) i was like oh gosh i mean VIRGINIA! and he was laughing and i said omg i'm so embarrased and he was like its okay, i hope we get to see you in "virgin-uh" too! and idk we talked some more about random crap. then i go up to jerry and i told him i didnt like the picture that i had taken with him earlier and he was like oh okay you want to take another one and i said yes please! and i had a bunch of crap in my hands so i was like ummm hold on and i was handing stuff to my cousin and he was like do you want me to hold something, i was like aww, thank you so much but i'll just sit it on the floor <3 and then after i took it was like thanks again and he was like wait dont you want to make sure you like that one? and i said oh yeah! and i looked and i go hmm i guess its better and he was like i saw it and i think its really good :) i was like alright then i like it!

sorry for the long post

so i saw them last night and they were amazing. sierra sounded great and they all looked so adorable. i'm glad i finally got to see them. i only took two videos and thye played about 4 or 5 songs. i got some alright pictures and i will post them on here later when i get home from school. i dont know if you guys know about their "man dance"but i asked anthony and he was like yeah i'll do it for you (i was in line buying something to drink) and i go are you sure you want to do it right now or do you want to do it with the other guys and he was like oh, oh yeah alright i'll meet you over at our merch table :) so i went over there and he asked blake, jerry, and devin and they were like okay and so they started doing it (i got a video of that too) and then after they were done blake was like were you the one that asked us to do that? and i go yeah! and he was like how do you know about the man dance?!? i was like because i love you guys, haha. and he was like dude your an old fan? and i said yes!!! he was really happy for some reason, haha.. anyways they were all super sweet and sierra was hilarious and really small! i mean i knew she was short but i didnt realize how tiny :) then later on i started talking to blake again and i was like so i think i will be able to see you guys in buchanan virgina! (i pronunded it VIRGIN-UH) i was like oh gosh i mean VIRGINIA! and he was laughing and i said omg i'm so embarrased and he was like its okay, i hope we get to see you in "virgin-uh" too! and idk we talked some more about random crap. then i go up to jerry and i told him i didnt like the picture that i had taken with him earlier and he was like oh okay you want to take another one and i said yes please! and i had a bunch of crap in my hands so i was like ummm hold on and i was handing stuff to my cousin and he was like do you want me to hold something, i was like aww, thank you so much but i'll just sit it on the floor <3 and then after i took it was like thanks again and he was like wait dont you want to make sure you like that one? and i said oh yeah! and i looked and i go hmm i guess its better and he was like i saw it and i think its really good :) i was like alright then i like it!

sorry for the long post

ahhhh thats freaking awesome! i'm jealous :P

and you got to talk to Jerry :willy_nilly:

^ haha yeah i loved all the guys. sierra was running around all over the place so i didnt really talk to her but yeah anthony helped me pick out wich shirt to get because i couldnt decide but then he goes "from a business stand point i would reccomend you to get both" haha i love them so much and i finally got a hard copy of their new ep, it is so amazing i cannot stop listening to it

^ haha yeah i loved all the guys. sierra was running around all over the place so i didnt really talk to her but yeah anthony helped me pick out wich shirt to get because i couldnt decide but then he goes "from a business stand point i would reccomend you to get both" haha i love them so much and i finally got a hard copy of their new ep, it is so amazing i cannot stop listening to it

awww thats awesome! :D:D