VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

^ yeah! i was kinda disapointed. i dont care for wtk so i walked around the merch area and thats the whole time i was talking to ve and gettting johnson from the cab to call my friend. wtk played forever like their whole cd and plus some. i was like shit hurry up so the other bands will come out

^ yeah, I didnt even bother. I met Alex Marshall and that made me happy. hahaha.

And during The Cab's set Alex DeLeon held my hand like 6 times. It was kinda amazing. At one point during I'll Run right when he was singing "Have a little faith in me" he grabbed my hand and sang directly to me. I was like... "This is bizarre since he has no idea my name is Faith." hahaha.

^ Yeah, I understand. On the way home today my dad was like... "This is the last time we're doing this for a while."

I couldnt combat that either because he's done so much for me when it comes to shows.

aww thats so sweet..my parents are always so busy so my grandparents take me to like all my shows. i love it and they live in va beach so when theres a show down there or in norfolk we have a free place to stay. and va beach is 5 hours away from where i live but i love traveling so it dosent bother me :) i'm so happy that my grandparents are up for that crap because if not i wouldt go to like any shows, haha

I traveled 14 and a half hours to go see Protest The Hero once... That was insane.

It sucks so bad. Seattle is like, 4 hours away and my mom is saying that it's too far to drive. UGH. I JUST WANNA SEE VERSAEMERGE :willy_nilly:

honestly it might be a waste because they only played 4 songs and three of them were from the new ep so i didnt know any of the words because i wanted to wait and buy it at the show so i could have a hard copy. they only played the authors from perceptions, i was sad!!! then again if you want to hang out and talk to them it might be worth it because that was the funnest part of the whole night. just like talking to all them, they are such fun people.

btw i have the other video uploaded now, here you go:)

^ Aw! Thats awesome! My grandma thinks I'm a hoodlum. hahaha.

And yeah, I wish I got to hang out with them but I didnt feel like waiting till We The Kings was done. haha.

Oh, by the way Taylor, I uploaded my pictures onto my photography myspace. Only about 10, they arent awesome, but I know you wanted to see them.

yeah i hate we the kings, travis sounded like shit. and they are really annoying, like i said i was chilling with ve...gosh i love them so much :D

yeah it was ridiculous and i was disappointed too because i didnt get to really talk to the maine as much as i'm use to :(

oh and faith im checking them out right now :)

Most we ever get is 4 band bills really, and even then the supports always get between 6-8 songs.

yeah it really was ridic. every avenue on the atl tour was first and im pretty sure they played 5 or 6 songs :/

and omg omgomogomgomogmomgg faithhhhhhh i love them :)

i think sierra and garrett were twins (sorta) haha. i love that second one of kenny. i was pissed i got pushed over to jerry and garry's side. kenny is my fave :) but i love how funny garrett is on stage so i can never decide which side to go on. lmao, i'm lame

yeah it really was ridic. every avenue on the atl tour was first and im pretty sure they played 5 or 6 songs :/

and omg omgomogomgomogmomgg faithhhhhhh i love them :)

i think sierra and garrett were twins (sorta) haha. i love that second one of kenny. i was pissed i got pushed over to jerry and garry's side. kenny is my fave :) but i love how funny garrett is on stage so i can never decide which side to go on. lmao, i'm lame

Yeah, same here with EA.

And thanks so much. Haha, I was determined to be right by Kenny. You have no idea how bad I was pushing to get over by him. hahaha. People probably hated me.