VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

Going to see them in Highline Ballroom in NYC

I would dismember myself to be able to go to that show, but the circumstances are awful. Tuesday night, 4 bands, they won't even come on til incredibly late, and have to get all the way back out to LI, and wake up at 5:30 AM for a full day of work. :( Why couldn't it be at the Crazy Donkey? That's a quick drive, I could be back home inside 15 minutes after leaving.

I would dismember myself to be able to go to that show, but the circumstances are awful. Tuesday night, 4 bands, they won't even come on til incredibly late, and have to get all the way back out to LI, and wake up at 5:30 AM for a full day of work. :( Why couldn't it be at the Crazy Donkey? That's a quick drive, I could be back home inside 15 minutes after leaving.

i'd go anyway if it was paramore or muse. i wake up at 5 am to lectures and i'm alive even after big party. you're overreacting :razz:

I downloaded all their stuff before i listened so the first was closed doors on whatever floor (i havent listened to their 1st ep since)

but my first sierra song was Precipere/In Pursuing Design.

I like Redesign Me, Moments Between Sleep, In Pursuing Design, Let Down, and CLocks in that order

My order would be In Pursuing Design, Consider the Sea, The Hider, Redesign Me, Clocks.

Also, y'all back in the UK can stop moanin':

http://twitter.com/#!/VersaEmerge/status/26789432232

*dance*

• 2 weeks later...

We the Kings/VersaEmerge/I See Stars

February

04 Oxford, Academy2

05 Leeds, Cockpit

06 Newcastle, Academy2

08 Glasgow, Garage

09 Liverpool, Stanley Theatre

11 Manchester, Academy 3

12 Birmingham, Academy2

13 Norwich, Waterfont

14 Portsmouth, Wedgewood Rooms

15 London, Electric Ballroom

I'm trying to find a way to get to Newcastle to see them and meet Shannon. I have to find out by tomorrow, so I can buy a ticket if it'll work out. I seriously want this with all my heart, VersaEmerge AND Shannon = would be the time of my life. It's not looking too great atm though, cause there's not (not super expensive) flights to Newcastle the day I would have to go.