VersaEmerge

PlzSpeakSoftly

Fixed at Zero, Stranger, some cover that I didn't know, Lost Tree, and then an older song that I didn't know because I've only been a fan for literally like a monthish, but it was an awesome song.

duude , you need to change that, perceptions and self titled ep are even better than fixed at zero imo

I would totally love to go, but it's a Tuesday night and after 4 bands, there's no way I'll wake up for work the next morning. Plus I'm already taking one day off in November to go to a conference in Baltimore.... hmmm, are they playing near Baltimore anytime between nov. 11th and Nov 13th? I should actually check that out.

Edit: Damn, Detroit. I won't be anywhere near Detroit.

^ considering that their album has been in my car stereo non-stop since I got it, I think that's pretty definitive. Though yes, obviously I do need to listen to some more of the older stuff.

And that's all besides the point. I fell in love with this band the first time I heard them. They're the most musically accurate band I've ever heard, and I've been listening to music for a long time.

for the record, the 5th song was Past Praying For.

And yes, it is perfectly reasonable to call a band your new favorite before you've heard all their songs.

They're really awesome too. In all my glorious awkwardness, I did manage to tell them that even though I've only been a fan for a very short time, I think their music is amazing and they shot right to the top of my list of favorites almost immediately.

I had a student last year who hardly ever came to class, but this year I have her friend (who comes every day) and I know she's into a lot of good music so I asked her if she ever heard of Versa and she said her friend (the other kid) likes them but she never listened before, so I told her her HW is to go home and listen to some songs. We'll see if I can create a new vulture.

YOU'RE WAY PAST PRAAAAAYING FORRR

moments between sleep and the original clocks are the best

listen to those

Moments Between Sleep is fucking orgasmic.

I think I've heard that song at least literally about 1000 times since I first started listening to VE when you told me to listen to them nearly 12 months ago now.