Merch at Shows

devotion

thats really cheap

most shows i've been to(not paramore ones) merch is between 30-50$...even ones at tiny venues

Really? That's insane. I've only seen merch prices that high at shows like Coldplay (where t-shirts were $35.)

Most small bands tend to price their t-shirts between $10-15...it's good promotion for the band and, of course, bands make most of their money off merch (that's true for all bands, big and small...) so they want to charge a price that ensures as many people as possible buy it. Coldplay has no trouble selling shirts at $35, but most smaller bands would...

They have hoodies? Well I haven't seen one online -_-

They had hoodies for a very limited time in the FBR store and they sold them at a few shows, although I think they sold out pretty fast...

Not sure if they still have them or not...they didn't have them at the show I saw in March...

merch prices fluctuate at different venues

bc the venue will take a certain percentage out of your profits. so some places they can be 30 but others' date=' merely 15.[/quote']

Yep - that's also true. Good point steph...I hadn't thought about that...although I don't think you'll ever see Paramore merch for more than like $20 for a shirt. Not yet anyway :)

• 2 weeks later...
Heya everyone, im really desperate for a paramore hoodie, i didnt find any at the islington academy UK concert, is the ANYWAY at all to get a paramore hoodie? I checked on ebay there is nothing there. Anyone know where to get it>>

No idea. You can keep an eye out on FBR.com, but they haven't had any for awhile...they seemed to appear for a very short time and now they've disappeared again...

I'm glad I got mine when I did...