Merch at Shows

devotion

Heya everyone' date=' im really desperate for a paramore hoodie, i didnt find any at the islington academy UK concert, is the ANYWAY at all to get a paramore hoodie? I checked on ebay there is nothing there. Anyone know where to get it>>[/quote']

No idea. You can keep an eye out on FBR.com, but they haven't had any for awhile...they seemed to appear for a very short time and now they've disappeared again...

I'm glad I got mine when I did...

Evil person, very evil.

^ or that pic in your sig as a poster. I love that pic already.

Yup I just bought the hoodie last nite at the NYC show .. it is that pattern above it's pretty hot. And today at Bamboozle I bought this really cute blue shirt and they all signed it =) Ahh great weekend. But yeah they only sell the new merch at the shows I guess. Haha Hayley's mom and grandma were selling the merch today it was so cute .. plus that really freaking nice merch girl that's at every show.

Yup I just bought the hoodie last nite at the NYC show .. it is that pattern above it's pretty hot. And today at Bamboozle I bought this really cute blue shirt and they all signed it =) Ahh great weekend. But yeah they only sell the new merch at the shows I guess. Haha Hayley's mom and grandma were selling the merch today it was so cute .. plus that really freaking nice merch girl that's at every show.

that's cute her grandma? i love that her family supports her. the new merch girl...i believe her name is heather. anyway...how much are the new hoodies selling for?

the merch at the london give it a name show wasnt good. it was just the flower girls shirt and the brown guys shirt from thesite. i already had the tee, all their merch sold out at gian. they were the only band to sell out before the show ended

that's cute her grandma? i love that her family supports her. the new merch girl...i believe her name is heather. anyway...how much are the new hoodies selling for?

Well, her grandma was just kind of overseeing everything but her mom was like a hardcore saleswoman lol. She had the CD's raised yelling out that everyone should buy one. It is really cool how supportive her family is. Oo and yeah, now I remember hearing that her name was Heather somewhere .. she's adorable! And the hoodie was $25 at the NYC show .. I'm pretty sure they weren't selling them at Bamboozle though.

Awesome merch D:

hope they sell all of it online or something.

yeah' date=' i don't think they'll have the new hoodies/shirts up unless they're going to be consistent[/quote']

Hmm I hope so.