New LJ again...

Komomaan

... we haven't shot a live dvd yet. has nothing to do with the city haha we sucked that night. messed up too much. wow, can't win. and that spelling error was ace as well, huh? sometimes, it happens.

tomorrow is a day off! we're stoked to be playing another show in Idaho in a couple of days, as we don't go through there that often. last time we were there was on Warped. the crowd was pretty awesome that day. man, i miss Warped tour. this summer will be strange not being on the whole thing. one week of Warped just isn't enough. not sure why i've been thinking about that so much lately, but i have.

the guys are in the front making videos of themselves dancing to that "lick me like a lollipop" song hahaha. they have carroll - our monitor guy (who rules) - doing all sorts of dances. which i'm sure looks AMAZING. and i'm just chillin' in my bunk... today took a lot out of me, for some reason. we didn't hardly do anything but play the show but i'm beat. oh man, now it's "smack that". i'm gonna wait to watch the videos, i don't want to ruin it for myself. who knows maybe the guys will decide to post those?

well this has been a really informative livejournal post. haha. hope you guys are doin' well.

if we haven't seen you at a show yet, we'll see you soon!

hayley

:]