Drugs.

the1

ok. yes. i may be opinionated.

i hate drgs unless their used for medical reasons.

ie. my bipolar medicine, cannabis, motrin, etc.

but if your on them for any other reason, then i dont agree.

yeh but katie you are opinionated, BUT you are not an opinionated fool, you dont come up with bullshit facts to try and support your opinion, you respect others opinions as well as putting your own across, thats cool.

no, no you wont, because the effects of it dont last 2 weeks, they last a few hours at the most.

if you went for a urine test and you have smoked weed the week before they'll find it. likewise if you crash and get a test and they find it, its not gonna look good

and also:

"In July 2007, British medical journal The Lancet published a study that indicates that cannabis users have, on average, a 41% greater risk of developing psychosis than non-users. The risk was most pronounced in cases with an existing risk of psychotic disorder, and was said to grow up to 200% for the most-frequent users."

Another reason its completely pointless.

You're more likely to get an allergic reaction eating peanut butter than taking E.

you all know my stand on the matter. but that i will have to agree with.

yeh but katie you are opinionated, BUT you are not an opinionated fool, you dont come up with facts to try and support your opinion, you respect others opinions as well as putting your own across, thats cool.

well thanks then. lol.

if you went for a urine test and you have smoked weed the week before they'll find it. likewise if you crash and get a test and they find it, its not gonna look good

"sorry officer, no, no, it wasn't the deer that jumped out into the road and made a right dent into my bumper that caused me to crash, nosiree, it was that joint i had two weeks ago!"

You won't get tested for drugs unless they suspect you were under the influence of them; you won't be suspected of this UNLESS YOU ARE.

GUUHHHHH.

Everyone's opinionated.

I'm not!! :)

It's crazy to see things in black and white when it comes to drugs. They mean different things to different people.

NOT EVERYONE WHO DOES THEM IS A JUNKIE

Sometimes people just fancy seeing the world differently. It's there, so if people wanna use it they can. Recreational drug use is different to addiction

W've only got one life. Some may say "Why ruin it with drugs??" But not everyone who uses drugs gets ruined by them. People only remember tragedy- more people enjoy drugs than suffer from them.

Having said that, I don't do them lol

NOT EVERYONE WHO DOES THEM IS A JUNKIE

Sometimes people just fancy seeing the world differently. It's there, so if people wanna use it they can. Recreational drug use is different to addiction

W've only got one life. Some may say "Why ruin it with drugs??" But not everyone who uses drugs gets ruined by them. People only remember tragedy- more people enjoy drugs than suffer from them.

FULL STOP.

URGH.

Ian, sorry, you're safe, but you're starting to piss me off. You can be against drugs, fine fine, but construct a decent argument about it rather than spouting rubbish- if you'd just left it at "i'm straight edge" that's cool ! i accepted that ! i respect it completely !

You can say your opinion, i can say mine, we can debate it until the cows come home.

But you're trying to argue against us at a totally wrong angle and it's not working.

I'm not here to encourage people to take drugs- far from it ! People do need to be informed, totally, but spouting "what-ifs" and "drug tests!" is not the way to do it.

Sorry, i didn't mean to get personal at all. I'm getting a bit annoyed tonight (not solely by you, don't worry) and it had to end up somewhere.

well 1/2 of what your saying is crap.

im not promoting drugs, yes i enjoy using them, i know the risks, im prepared to face them, its my own choice.

oh and how come my mate joe didnt get done for driving under the influence when me and him had had a few biftas about 4 hours before he crashed his car????

oh and how come my mate joe didnt get done for driving under the influence when me and him had had a few biftas about 4 hours before he crashed his car????

Congratulations, you actually just proved his shitty point.

Driving under the (ANY) influence is fucking stupid.

wow, sorry. im just repeating what i learned in school. sorry if im so ill informed, i suppose taking drugs is so wonderful.

Anyone with a heart condition, blood pressure problems, epilepsy or asthma can have a very dangerous reaction to the drug. got this from frank. (ecstacy) my point does have some substance. :roll:

Anyone with a heart condition, blood pressure problems, epilepsy or asthma can have a very dangerous reaction to the drug. got this from frank.

Same thing goes for rollercoasters.

There are risks to absolutely everything in this life, just because it's got a big society warning sticker on it doesn't make it worse than some completely mundane things.

URGH.

Ian, sorry, you're safe, but you're starting to me off. You can be against , fine fine, but construct a decent argument about it rather than spouting rubbish- if you'd just left it at "i'm straight edge" that's cool ! i accepted that ! i respect it completely !

You can say your opinion, i can say mine, we can debate it until the cows come home.

But you're trying to argue against us at a totally wrong angle and it's not working.

I'm not here to encourage people to take - far from it ! People do need to be informed, totally, but spouting "what-ifs" and % tests!" is not the way to do it.

Sorry, i didn't mean to get personal at all. I'm getting a bit annoyed tonight (not solely by you, don't worry) and it had to end up somewhere.

j/w, is my input here a decent argument or is it just what your getting mad about atm?

Everything has it's risks.

You could get a fuckin electric shock from your PC, but that doesn't stop you from using it.

I assure you there are people who do drugs know the risks, they are just prepared to take them. Stop acting as though it's Russian Roulotte

And believe it or not, alot of these drug sites are ANTI DRUGS!!!!!!! Of course they're gonna exagerate bad points. It's marketing

j/w, is my input here a decent argument or is it just what your getting mad about atm?

nothin wrong with your input katie, cause your not saying a load of crap facts to try and support your opinion your just more like, this is my opinion, thats yours, i cant change it, thats cool. rather than, i hate your opinion i will change it.