Drugs.

the1

nah, i dont flaunt it. its just my way of rebelling against society and peer pressure.

Thats precisely what I meant- it seems like more of a fashion trend than an informed-lifestyle choice. You demonstrated my point perfectly.

Btw I don't have anything against it, I'm just saying

lol no. would like a tattoo. but im only 15. and shaved hair makes me look like a tool lol :mrgreen:

Not thoroughly straight edge, then, seeing as you're not technically allowed to even drink in the first place ;-)

Whatever man, props to you, i couldn't do it.

If you say you're gonna do it though, make sure you do- i know so many people who come down the club on fridays with their edge tattoos and spark up a fag or a joint after 10 minutes. Lame.

And i did just read the next page- you're doing it to rebel?

....dude....

...dude.

Not thoroughly straight edge, then, seeing as you're not technically allowed to even drink in the first place ;-)

Whatever man, props to you, i couldn't do it.

If you say you're gonna do it though, make sure you do- i know so many people who come down the club on fridays with their edge tattoos and spark up a fag or a joint after 10 minutes. Lame.

And i did just read the next page- you're doing it to rebel?

....dude....

...dude.

i did drink, well actually alot. and one day i thought hey. whats the fucking point. and if theres one thing i hate its "hey you comin drinking in the park". i havent drunk anything since. i have no intention to do so either.

Thats precisely what I meant- it seems like more of a fashion trend than an informed-lifestyle choice. You demonstrated my point perfectly.

Btw I don't have anything against it, I'm just saying

no man. as far as i know im the only straight edge in my fucking year. and i get stick for being one. so no, its not a fashion trend, its omething i believe in.

no man. as far as i know im the only straight edge in my fucking year. and i get stick for being one. so no, its not a fashion trend, its omething i believe in.

Okay. But don't say you do it to "rebel" cos that makes it seem like you just wanna seem cool

And as for drugs being bad, I think it's usually the people taking them that let them go out of control that are the bad guys rather than the drugs themselves

Ian, i am pretty curious like. It's one thing going "I won't drink again" but going total Straight Edge is another matter- what about when you turn 18 ? 21 ? Never going to have a casual beer ? Ever ?

Seriously reckon you can you do that- especially after admitting you've already drunk ? I don't mean drink to get drunk i just mean, never ever touch any alcohol or anything with high caffeine content (goodbye, Red Bull) or ever try (or have) a cigarette or anything, ever.

(no pressurising here, just general curiosity)

Katie, you're on drgs to deal with your emotions, the only difference being they're prescribed to you.

That was not meant to be harsh in anyway, by the way, just a perspective on things.

yes, i'm aware.

when i said that, i meant like cigarettes,pot,crack,heroin,etc.

and i when people abuse prescriptions as well.

i'm all for drgs when used the correct way. but other than that i'm completely against them.

i was waiting for your post katie ;-)

hahah :P

haha how come?

Okay. But don't say you do it to "rebel" cos that makes it seem like you just wanna seem cool

And as for drugs being bad, I think it's usually the people taking them that let them go out of control that are the bad guys rather than the drugs themselves

nah, you dont get it. theres so much pressure that to be cool, you need to go out and get pissed. thats what i dont get. i think the binge culture is disgusting and that alcohol being a poison, is stupid to drink. i wanna take care of my body. i dont wanna pollute it with what i see as garbage. rebel, is just a word i used from my vocabulary, i dont wanna be cool. i am myself and not what what others want me to be

yes, i'm aware.

i'm all for drgs when used the correct way. but other than that i'm completely against them.

No no, i'm on about them too- i smoke ciggarettes (and the occasional joint) to calm my nerves, stop me getting worked up and smacking somebody in the face every 5 seconds. Is this not me using them in the "correct" way ?

yes, i'm aware.

haha how come?

just co si know you're so anti-drug taking. =] lol