The Infamous SPAM Thread part 11

Ashhh

Hey! Well, I think we never talked before so... you can call me Ida! :D

nope dont think we have! and you can call me linzi. im struggling to remember everyones names since ive come back on here. ive been away for a while and during that time the damn names have been taken away haha. so poop

nope dont think we have! and you can call me linzi. im struggling to remember everyones names since ive come back on here. ive been away for a while and during that time the damn names have been taken away haha. so poop

Haha, yeah, it's pretty hard to remember all the names, cuz there are so many! ;-) And it's very nice to meet you!

:D:D::Dhow are you?

Hey! I'm pretty good. What about ya? :)

Haha, yeah, it's pretty hard to remember all the names, cuz there are so many! ;-) And it's very nice to meet you!

aw you too :D

so how long have you been around the forums?

ive missed out on quite a bit. there's so many new people around!

aw you too :D

so how long have you been around the forums?

ive missed out on quite a bit. there's so many new people around!

Actually, I knew this forum since I started listening to paramore last summer, but I never joined here. :( But I'm here since june 14th, I think. And then I always thought, that it's a shame I never joined before, 'cause it's great here. :D

Actually, I knew this forum since I started listening to paramore last summer, but I never joined here. :( But I'm here since june 14th, I think. And then I always thought, that it's a shame I never joined before, 'cause it's great here. :D

yeeaah sure is. everyones real friendly and jolly.

well you're here now so all is gurrrd :D