LOOK! She screams remedy

Trevor

big news guys n' gals

we won our pactour stop for anaheim house of blues

we'll be playing w/ eye alaska, pos, innerpartysystem, and saosin on December 20th!!

Also coming up this week "Pandora" will debut on the myspace, so keep an eye out for it! Its dope!

yeaaaa! love u guys,

t.

ps-

the skylitdrive show went real well!

sickko.jpg

big news guys n' gals

we won our pactour stop for anaheim house of blues

we'll be playing w/ eye alaska, pos, innerpartysystem, and saosin on December 20th!!

Also coming up this week "Pandora" will debut on the myspace, so keep an eye out for it! Its dope!

yeaaaa! love u guys,

t.

ps-

the skylitdrive show went real well!

AHHH thats great news trevor so happy for you guys, u need to come to uk simple as LOL

Saosin show was super fun. Tons of band dudes there. Dustin K. of Thrice was there checkin his bro out, beau of blessthefall was there for eye alaska, brandon saller (sp?) of atreyu was there on top of the acts on the bill. Got to meet a shit ton of really cool people.

The OC Register published a review today which noted us in it.

As for the rest of the evening’s fare … Although opening act She Screams Remedy is so little-known that several of the subsequent artists couldn’t recall the band when they thanked other acts on the bill by name, the Anaheim outfit made quite a positive impression on many who arrived early.

Lead singer Kyrsten Gammon and singer-guitarist Trevor Koch traded sharp lead vocals against a musical backdrop that draws comparisons with Paramore. The high spot of the group’s set was the forceful “Pandora’s Box” and the post-punk attack of “Efflorescent.”

.... really wish innerpartysystem remembered our name lol. :crybad:

4204186933_6129d6dc34.jpg

I personally think it's easy to remember but hey. :P

BTW this guy on AP says you were dancing "crabcore" is that true? :rotfl:

2cqekht.gif

Yea I read that. The other guitarist Tim sometimes will do stupid shit like that lol. I think its hilarious, however, apparently they did not :roll:

Unless you call what I'm doing in the intro to this song crabcore, then i guess.

I also get in a similar position to the gif but i'll flip my hair around like jared in this vid @ 44s:

I guess people prefer that I just stand still and face the drum kit. Lol