who has a nintendo ds?

my.heart.

help me pick three games :roll: i can get three with my ds lite for £150. ace.

pokemon diamond/pearl

animal crossing

more brain training

spyro

cooking mama 2

i love love love pokemon games, but isn't animal crossing really similar? i've heard it's really fun. i'm a nerd, so brain training should suit me well and my friend recommends cooking mama. also, i have fond memories of spyro on the ps1.

ahh! :o

I got Pokemon Pearl, and I like it. So you should get it too.

Animal Crossing is pretty fun. I had it for Gamecube and I liked it, but if you don't play it for a while, your town will become covered in weeds. =/ So you gotta make sure you play.

It's a toss up between Cooking Mama 2 and More Brain Training. Go with the Brain Training, you'll need it after playing all these video games.

Whatever you do please make sure to get "cooking mama 2" as it's such an addictive game.

I've sat for hours doing all the little meals just to unlock all the bonus stuff....it's so simple but just great and it will have you hooked :D

Don't bother with "Brain Training" it's terrible if you've got an accent. :(

Go for "Pokemon Diamond" and "Animal Crossing" for the other two games :)

LAWL Nice! I thought I was the only one here that has Pokemon!

Get pokemon for sure. The next game I'm going to get is some yugioh game, Anyone would do, Maybe the GX one so I could master all the new cards. I am the best at Yugioh but I'm so ashamed of it lol.

LAWL Nice! I thought I was the only one here that has Pokemon!

Get pokemon for sure. The next game I'm going to get is some yugioh game, Anyone would do, Maybe the GX one so I could master all the new cards. I am the best at Yugioh but I'm so ashamed of it lol.

seriiiiousss. i love pokemon so much i unearthed my old gameboy colour to play pokemon gold again. is my life :D

Whatever you do please make sure to get "cooking mama 2" as it's such an addictive game.

I've sat for hours doing all the little meals just to unlock all the bonus stuff....it's so simple but just great and it will have you hooked :D

Don't bother with "Brain Training" it's terrible if you've got an accent. :(

Go for "Pokemon Diamond" and "Animal Crossing" for the other two games :)

ohh is that any british accent? i'm from the south but it's still an accent ;-)