another new lj

Oh, c'mon, it's like me becoming famous and wearing a The Ramones shirt. Who the hell cares lol. Fall Out Boy wears Panic! ATD shirts and people are cool about it, so dude, if they're mad about her wearing the NFG shirts, then too bad, look at her face not her outfit. :) People will wear whatever they wanna wear, fullstop.

About the septum, God man, will Paramore start producing and composing crappy music because of this? Paramore's future is ruined about this? Is it worth to cry over Hayley Williams getting a septum piercing? Man, go and listen to their music, who cares if Jeremy pierced his nose and ear, who cares if Hayley and Taylor pierced their noses or whatever. I mean, will it change a thing? Oh hell no it won't. Like, at all. Paramore is Paramore no matter if they're wearing Mickey Mouse outfits. They're still Paramore and it won't change a thing on their spectacular performances.

Yay for democracy. :D

Fall Out Boy wears Panic! ATD shirts and people are cool about it

Not surprised, seeing Panic are on Pete's label, he'd want to advertise bands on his label as much as he could and generate revenue. I'm not saying that's the sole reason he'd wear the shirt, I do think a little more of him than that. Besides, people who like one of those bands will generally like the other. So it's no surprise they'd be cool about it.

If I was in a band, I'd just wear band tee's all the time. By that, I mean glassjaws.

Not surprised, seeing Panic are on Pete's label, he'd want to advertise bands on his label as much as he could and generate revenue. I'm not saying that's the sole reason he'd wear the shirt, I do think a little more of him than that. Besides, people who like one of those bands will generally like the other. So it's no surprise they'd be cool about it.

If I was in a band, I'd just wear band tee's all the time. By that, I mean glassjaws.

Yeah, because of Panic! and FOB being connected by Pete's business and all that shiz, we can also relate that to Paramore and NFG being like, tour buddies and stuff, how they appear in each others' vids, make appeareances in live shows, etc. Like people shouldn't be really surprised about it. Kinda predictable.

Nonetheless, who cares what they're wearing, they'll look gooooood. :D

So Hayley is with Chad? I personally think that's great! I have a load of NFG vids and they all seem like genuinely nice guys so good for her!

As for the NFG tees, I think it's awesome that two bands from kinda different backgrounds can get along so well, especially seeing as NFG are legends and Pmore are kinda new.

As for the septum, she looks hawt no matter what, so people need to get over themselves. 2 years ago most of them wouldn't have cared. Fairweather fans can go get lost

I'm gonna be honest, Hayley does kinda ask for it. If she actually explained shit rather than letting us speculate, it would be much better. I'm not saying she's an attention whore, but she needs to either say everything or nothing at all rather than stirring up reactions.There an anonymous guy on there who seems to be gettin flamed but tbh he's right.

I'm gonna be honest, Hayley does kinda ask for it. If she actually explained shit rather than letting us speculate, it would be much better. I'm not saying she's an attention whore, but she needs to either say everything or nothing at all rather than stirring up reactions.There an anonymous guy on there who seems to be gettin flamed but tbh he's right.

I have to disagree - she doesn't owe anyone any sort of explanation, particularly about her personal life. And if she's passionate and posts what's on her mind, good for her for not totally censoring everything through the celebrity filter.

No matter what she says, people are going to speculate and criticize (look at any other celebrity for examples of this), so she chooses to reveal what she wants rather than feeling obligated to tell everything about her life (which still wouldn't be enough to satisfy the media and the fans.)

I can't argue with that decision.

Hayley does not owe anyone an explanation, though. As a matter of fact, it's rare that a person owes anyone an explanation, unless a serious crime was committed of course. But is a septum piercing a crime? No. Is wanting to keep your life semi-private and not going out telling the world who you're dating a crime? Absolutely not.

but the thing is, there's no point saying something if you're not going to go in detail about it. just not say anything at all.

Zac (not Farro, the guy who I've mentioned in the rant thread :P) does that all the time and it pisses me off (and he knows that lol) a LOT. Of course, this and Hayley's situation is completely different, but all in all, at the end of the day, both Hayley and Zac (not Farro!!) are human beings and human beings should do the best thing. The other thing is, it's WORSE for Hayley, cause she's got hundreds of people speculating. Not just one.

Of course she doesn't owe an explanation but why make people speculate? It just builds up tension

no offense to Hayley, you all know I love her...I'm just saying.

she needs to either say everything or nothing at all rather than stirring up reactions.

exactly and so should everyone else on this planet.

I understand that she dosnt owe anyone an explaination, but she could do with saying "This is how it is,love it or leave it". The way she said "I mighhhhht have got m septum pierced" shows that really, she was expecting controversy. She would be best if she weren't to go into so much personal detail anymore. Before RIOT! it was fine (remember the post about being ashamed?) but now she is being seen as a celebrity, and tbh the new fans aren't half as respectful. So as it is, I think that although its a shame, she needs to start protecting her own privacy more.

i respect hayleys privacy as much as any person should, but i can see how some people would be fustrated by all these rumours flying about - fuelled by the fact thats shes not telling it as it is.

of coarse she doesnt HAVE to, but dont you think it would save a lot of heartache if she were to come clean about this whole chad thing whether it be true or not?

rumours flying around paramore these past few months have been a pain in the arse - and if they dont want to set any stories straight, fair enough. it would just be nice to have everyone shut up for once!

I understand that she dosnt owe anyone an explaination, but she could do with saying "This is how it is,love it or leave it". The way she said "I mighhhhht have got m septum pierced" shows that really, she was expecting controversy. She would be best if she weren't to go into so much personal detail anymore. Before RIOT! it was fine (remember the post about being ashamed?) but now she is being seen as a celebrity, and tbh the new fans aren't half as respectful. So as it is, I think that although its a shame, she needs to start protecting her own privacy more.

ahh, but the way she posted that is just absolutely 100% hayley - it's exactly the way she acts, talks, writes...it may have stirred things up, but it's just her :)

i respect hayleys privacy as much as any person should, but i can see how some people would be fustrated by all these rumours flying about - fuelled by the fact thats shes not telling it as it is.

of coarse she doesnt HAVE to, but dont you think it would save a lot of heartache if she were to come clean about this whole chad thing whether it be true or not?

rumours flying around paramore these past few months have been a pain in the arse - and if they dont want to set any stories straight, fair enough. it would just be nice to have everyone shut up for once!

I really see that as totally up to her. She's under no obligation to comment on who she is or isn't dating.

ahh, but the way she posted that is just absolutely 100% hayley - it's exactly the way she acts, talks, writes...it may have stirred things up, but it's just her :)

I really see that as totally up to her. She's under no obligation to comment on who she is or isn't dating.

i know, i agree - its hard to explain what i mean lol...

it would just be good not have the whole chinese wispers thing going on forever.

but yer, thats totally her choice.

I hope she isn't dating chad lol.... because a 27yr old preying on teenagers is really gross.. Not to mention creepy.

hayleys an adult now so age doesn't really play a part in it. Its only numbers after all and you can't let that get in the way of being in love because i know for a fact that if you fell in love with someone ten years older than you it wouldn't stop you from dating. (sorry if this sounds a little mean because i dont mean it to be its meant to be informative.)