Religion??

the1

lmfao

Trust me, I'm probably one of the most argumentative people you might know lol. At least my friends tell me that... Not cos Im an asshole, just cos Im not afraid to voice my opinion

Fuck being PC!!!!

But yeah... fuck religion. Does more damage than good. What the fuck did the crusades achive??

I hate it when people think you have to be religious to be a good person

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

lmfao

Trust me, I'm probably one of the most argumentative people you might know lol. At least my friends tell me that... Not cos Im an asshole, just cos Im not afraid to voice my opinion

Fuck being PC!!!!

But yeah... fuck religion. Does more damage than good. What the fuck did the crusades achive??

I hate it when people think you have to be religious to be a good person

and yes FUCK BEING PC!

the crusades where medieval terrorism, fact.

damn abbreviations hah.

well then i think there are places where you should be politically correct but most of the time it does piss me off.

like when people say "african american" instead of black i find that the most coward thing ever, grow a set and say black. its not an insult. its fact haha.

damn abbreviations hah.

well then i think there are places where you should be politically correct but most of the time it does piss me off.

like when people say "african american" instead of black i find that the most coward thing ever, grow a set and say black. its not an insult. its fact haha.

or grow some real balls and say negro.

Hahaha, I don't see anything wrong with calling a black person black. They call us white and it's not offensive. Nothing is wrong with a person calling a white person white. I wouldn't want someone walking around saying "caucasian" all the time when they can just as easily say "white."

I like to leave the whole African-American and Caucasian things to police descriptions.

or say nigger.

i said that at my college's orientation when we talked about diversity and people gave me funny looks.

thats what happens where i live, i said that i hate that people say it, and i hate how my black friends can say nigger to each other but if someone else says it then it becomes insulting.

funny thing is, i didnt even notice when people looked at me weird when i said it.

or say nigger.

i said that at my college's orientation when we talked about diversity and people gave me funny looks.

thats what happens where i live, i said that i hate that people say it, and i hate how my black friends can say nigger to each other but if someone else says it then it becomes insulting.

funny thing is, i didnt even notice when people looked at me weird when i said it.

i once shouted coon on the underground in london, that was dumb since im pretty sure me and my mate mike where the only white guys on the train i just shouted "oi give me my coke mike you coon"

I call one of my friends nigger, but he knows im not being derogatory (or however you spell that) about it, he just is like "SAY THAT AGAIN WHITE TRASH IL BUST A CAP IN YO ASS" etc. It's quite funny.

Wouldn't call some random black person a nigger though. DOH.

or say nigger.

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech.

Personally, I don't believe in using "nigger" but I think that if black people are going to call white people crackers and think it's okay and they can say whatever they want, then they need to take the name that goes back to them without raising hell. I don't like using either terms, but if one is going to use either of the terms when referring to someone then they need to take the term that goes back to them.

I call one of my friends nigger, but he knows im not being derogatory (or however you spell that) about it, he just is like "SAY THAT AGAIN WHITE TRASH IL BUST A CAP IN YO ASS" etc. It's quite funny.

Wouldn't call some random black person a nigger though. DOH.

i see what youre saying but when i think of the history of the word, i'd rather not say it at all, its really an awful word.

Freedom of speech is freedom of speech.

Personally, I don't believe in using "nigger" but I think that if black people are going to call white people crackers and think it's okay and they can say whatever they want, then they need to take the name that goes back to them without raising hell. I don't like using either terms, but if one is going to use either of the terms when referring to someone then they need to take the term that goes back to them.

i dont think calling a white person a cracker is even close to saying nigger to a black person, or spic to a hispanic.

both nigger and spic come with real HATE and discrimination, but cracker came as a response to nigger in the south.