Religion??

the1

No not all Christians are the same, no religion is. And THAT my friends is why I am an atheist. I think I could perhaps believe if there was one religion end of. But there are so many, so different stories and "facts" I don't know what to believe, it just annoys me, so I'm an atheist as it hurts my head to think of all the possibilites.

Agree with you 100% - the too many religions bit that is.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Catholicism is a way of Christianity...

last time i checked, people wrote the bible so therefore it is not from god therefore it has mistakes and its a book therefore it has been edited not once, twice, but hundreds of times....

Well, I can show you this channel and you will think otherwise...

http://www.youtube.com/user/venomfangx?ob=4

But because of so many pathetic atheists, HE HAS TO CLOSE DOWN. HE WON'T BE COMING BACK ANYMORE. HE'S JUST TALKING ABOUT GOD ON YOUTUBE.

Sorry I am really angry this week. Today has completely blown it to hear about Shawn.

It's disgusting how people may speak of whichever religion they are and it's just dandy, but one person speaks about Jesus or brings a Bible on a public school campus and all hell breaks loose.

If I went to a public school where bringing the Bible on campus was banned, I'd be bringing a Bible everyday and refuse to stop, for I have every right to believe what I believe and to speak about it. Freedom of speech biatches. It's a beautiful thing.

MUAHAHAHA.

im a Christian, but im not like those people that go "you become a christian right now or yer goin to heeeeell!!", cus i know its just not going to work. personally, i cant stand it when people do stuff like that, making chrsitians like me look bad. i dont go to church, because for one, its boring, and two, i dont believe alot of the things my pastor teaches, even though he is a cool guy. if people say "oh you shouldnt do that, its says so in the Bible!", then i look it up the verse that discusses it, and decide for myself what it means, and how it applies to us in present time, as apposed to in the Bible times. thats why i see no harm in "cuss words", and sex before marriage, as long as your pretty much certain your going to some day marry that person.

Catholicism is a way of Christianity...

Well, I can show you this channel and you will think otherwise...

http://www.youtube.com/user/venomfangx?ob=4

But because of so many pathetic atheists, HE HAS TO CLOSE DOWN. HE WON'T BE COMING BACK ANYMORE. HE'S JUST TALKING ABOUT GOD ON YOUTUBE.

Sorry I am really angry this week. Today has completely blown it to hear about Shawn.

i've heard of this guy, and i really dont give a rats ass about what he thinks, or you or anyone else for that matter. i told you guys what I fucking believe just for sake of conversation, like i said "religion" is personal and not something to showboat like this guy tries to, there is no reason to attack other people's beliefs and HE is the reason why so many people can not stand people of faith, and people like him are the reason why we are in a another crusade, and yes i just said crusade, right now in the middle east.

is it wrong that i choose to care more for history and science and FACT over faith? it's my belief, so i dont know why you care so much about it.

i've heard of this guy, and i really dont give a rats ass about what he thinks, or you or anyone else for that matter. i told you guys what I fucking believe just for sake of conversation, like i said "religion" is personal and not something to showboat like this guy tries to, there is no reason to attack other people's beliefs and HE is the reason why so many people can not stand people of faith, and people like him are the reason why we are in a another crusade, and yes i just said crusade, right now in the middle east.

is it wrong that i choose to care more for history and science and FACT over faith? it's my belief, so i dont know why you care so much about it.

+1

It's disgusting how people may speak of whichever religion they are and it's just dandy, but one person speaks about Jesus or brings a Bible on a public school campus and all hell breaks loose.

If I went to a public school where bringing the Bible on campus was banned, I'd be bringing a Bible everyday and refuse to stop, for I have every right to believe what I believe and to speak about it. Freedom of speech biatches. It's a beautiful thing.

MUAHAHAHA.

where is there a public school in which bringing a bible is illegal? oh yea, there arent any. as long as the practice of religion is private then it is allowed, just like oh yea, bible study groups are allowed in public schools too.

where is there a public school in which bringing a bible is illegal? oh yea, there arent any. as long as the practice of religion is private then it is allowed, just like oh yea, bible study groups are allowed in public schools too.

Actually, read Like Lambs to the Slaughter by Johanna Michaelson. Then you'll find that, oh yeah, there ARE public schools that had banned Bibles on campus and the speaking of religion.

I hate religion.

I hate arguments about religion.

I hate the bible (believe in god if you must, in my opinion the majority of the bible is bullshit.

I hate people who refuse to accept other people's beliefs or opinions.

I hate this keyboard as i'm having to type every letter twice for it to work.

I hate everything.

I hate religion.

I hate the bible (believe in god if you must, in my opinion the majority of the bible is bullshit.

I hate everything.

I love you.

that book was written over 20 years ago a, and b, if there are schools that have speaking of "religion" banned then im pretty sure rush limbaugh would be all over it and there would be a court case filed so friggin fast by the christian coalition it would be insane.

it depends on how the "religion" is being practiced, if it is in a private matter then it is legal in the eyes of the supreme court which by the way is 6 to 3 conservative.

I hate religion.

I hate everything.

aight bitch?

Alex, this is a post in response to yours, restraining myself and being civilised because i know it's in your lovely nature to be a dickhead and you don't do it on purpose.

Toodlepip.

laters blud, ill send yah a text sometimes ;-) you know your my favourite

i agree, my parents think i am insane for not thinking the bible is the greatest thing ever, and i actually threw a bible in a garbage can and then was told i was going to hell for it.

i didnt reallly mean to throw it in, i just threw it because we were in a hotel and i open up the drawer and its there. how dare you assume that i am christian? if you're gonna put the bible in there, then why not the koran, why not the torah?

i felt kinda bad afterwards but whatever, religion really pisses me off sometimes.

"It has served us well, the myth of christ"-pope leo x

i disagree with him, i think it is single handed the worst thing to have ever happened to society, think of how many wars have been engaged because of the "my god is better than yours" argument, ugggggghhhh.

in the right sense, i think religion can be a beautiful thing but most people refuse to let other people have different belief systems.