Hello......aye

G3vans

Howdy, my names Gareth and I live in the best country in the world, Scotland!

Been listening to Paramore for a while now and thought I might as well join this forum to talk to other Paramore crazy folk! That and it's 2 am and I'm completely bored...:P

I don't really have a favorite song, I'm the sort of person who changes every week. Erm, the music I like would probably be best described as rock. I like a lot of different genre's but I'm not to keen on any Heavy bands.

So, that's it! :hyper: Oh, and although I adore Paramore atm, nobody will ever edge in front of MUSE as my favorite band. They are just so awesome it makes my head hurt.

Howdy, my names Gareth and I live in the best country in the world, Scotland!

Been listening to Paramore for a while now and thought I might as well join this forum to talk to other Paramore crazy folk! That and it's 2 am and I'm completely bored...:P

I don't really have a favorite song, I'm the sort of person who changes every week. Erm, the music I like would probably be best described as rock. I like a lot of different genre's but I'm not to keen on any Heavy bands.

So, that's it! :hyper: Oh, and although I adore Paramore atm, nobody will ever edge in front of MUSE as my favorite band. They are just so awesome it makes my head hurt.

Welcome, Child.

heyy, welcome to the forums :)

whereabouts in scotland are yeh from, may i ask? :hyper:

Never noticed this before. :P Erm, I'd say East, or maybe north east, right along the coast. About an hour away from Inverness.

Again, cheers for the welcome guys. ;-)