Ashhh

Hi then.

hiya :D:hug:

Good stuff :D

Hamilton still on for the SPL title! :rotfl:

yeah hamilton, are making it look easy

you seen our away kit mate??? its just a toon shirt without the stripes :rotfl:

:rotfl: it is a rank kit mate, stevie wonder must have created it

not in a good mood, if you want me to be honest. i'm upset and i'm sorry to everyone, really. just want things to get back to normal now, ok? i'll shut up and i won't be "SARCASTIC" or whatever...no one attack me from now on ok let this all be over and done with. please.

i'm not a 'fucking loser' ok..sorry i've made people think so badly of me because i want to try and clean up the forum...spam is against the forum rules regardless of what I say or how many people PM the mods. I'm SORRY.

:(

not in a good mood, if you want me to be honest. i'm upset and i'm sorry to everyone, really. just want things to get back to normal now, ok? i'll shut up and i won't be "SARCASTIC" or whatever...no one attack me from now on ok let this all be over and done with. please.

i'm not a 'fucking loser' ok..

asking for it, again.

just try shutting up.

i'm not a 'fucking loser' ok..sorry i've made people think so badly of me because i want to try and clean up the forum...spam is against the forum rules regardless of what I say or how many people PM the mods. I'm SORRY.

:(

Its not your fault, we're all in this together, so we all just gotta get it back to normal.

Its ok :hug:

Im sorry if it looked like i was attacking, i honestly wasnt, Your not a loser, Honestly :hug:

I dont think badly of you either, just like you, trying best to get this place back to normal without all this mess going round in circles

oh...well if everyones been arguing, im kinda glad i missed it all tbh lol.

uhm not much really.

kinda bummed out.

i feel really rubbish atm.

:crybad:

Let me entertain you then

u want me to make you a balloon animal? :) my personal favourite is the snake haha