The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

I am indeed, Thankyou :):hug:

How are you today?

im good :) work was so boring, if another customer asks if we are closing down im going to hit them with coathangers :willy_nilly: we aren't shutting! :nono:

but yeah im good now haha :)

I understand, i read your post. Life can be so cruel sometimes, im so sorry about your friend :hug: It must be such an upsetting thing to come to terms with

Im good though thanks, i feel better than i have done latey, ive been really depressed recently

Yeah, when my friend told me, i was just shocked, i mean she's just 15, it's not supposed to happen to her. It might have something to do with the people she's around also, even if it's not a tumor, she's still sick. I mean, she can't remember she cut herself, and she hear voices, that's not normal. You should have seen my face when i noticed those scars on her arms, i was all like: "What have you done?"

Better than I was earlier. I got really upset. I'm ok though =]

what you up to?

Aww, something happend? :hug:

And not much, there?

Yeah, when my friend told me, i was just shocked, i mean she's just 15, it's not supposed to happen to her. It might have something to do with the people she's around also, even if it's not a tumor, she's still sick. I mean, she can't remember she cut herself, and she hear voices, that's not normal. You should have seen my face when i noticed those scars on her arms, i was all like: "What have you done?"

I know, it shouldnt happen to someone so young, with their whole life ahead of them, hopefully everything turns out for the best

haha that is amazing! It just came to me today and i was like... we should totally do that!

it's a really good idea :mrgreen:

Hey Guys, i'm back ;D

yay :kiss:

Aww, something happend? :hug:

And not much, there?

I was just thinking about stuff that's going on with me right now. Don't worry I'm fine :hug:

and just creating a live journal account :mrgreen:

Awwh, cool

i must remind my dad that he did say i could create a livejournal account :hyper:

Grrrr for over-protection :nono:

I feel pretty crappy and deppressed right now tbh -sigh-

why should you have to remind him? I asked my dad ages ago and he said he didn't care. So I just set one up today because I had nothing else to do :mrgreen:

I wanna do something wacky with my hair, thats appealing, But i dont know what :willy_nilly:

Dye it? :hyper:

why should you have to remind him? I asked my dad ages ago and he said he didn't care. So I just set one up today because I had nothing else to do :mrgreen:

Well, my dad does care

it's kinda complitcated to explain, but i "need to ask permission" again :nono:

Yup, i guess i'm ok.

Hows you?:hug:

Not bad, i feel a bit crappy right now

:hug:

Aww, is something wrong? :hug:

Nothing really. Like Becca said she was doing earlier, i'm just thinking about alot of stuff right now and realising that my life is pretty crap at the moment. I think my friends and you guys on here are the only thing that is keeping me sane right now :hug:

In the words of one of my friends, you could say i'm being "emo" right now.

Well, my dad does care

it's kinda complitcated to explain, but i "need to ask permission" again :nono:

oh well that sucks :nono:

haha! I'll need to try and find out! ;-)

Im not sure id suit dying my hair, ive never dyed it before :hyper:

it won't hurt trying I guess :P

I have to go for a bit, i'll be back very soon. ;)

ok cya xx :hug:

by the way, 4000th post errrbody.

CONGRATS :mrgreen: