The SPAM Thread part 12

Ashhh

Nothing really. Like Becca said she was doing earlier, i'm just thinking about alot of stuff right now and realising that my life is pretty crap at the moment. I think my friends and you guys on here are the only thing that is keeping me sane right now :hug:

In the words of one of my friends, you could say i'm being "emo" right now.

:hug: our lives can suck together :mrgreen:

Headachey and i feel abit sick :(

It's probs cos i'm tired, though

i might take some sleeping pills tonight, and some horlicks :D

yeah I have a headache too :(

Have a good nights sleep :P

You might feel your life sucks, but believe me, it doesnt stop the both of you from being awesome people! Which you are, Its nice to talk to people that are friendly :):hug:

awh :hug:

actually everyone on here are probably the friendliest people I know even though I haven't met any of you (rach aside) in person before :willy_nilly:

Me is back ;)

yay :hug::kiss:

Me is back ;)

Whoo!! :willy_nilly::hug:

You might feel your life sucks, but believe me, it doesnt stop the both of you from being awesome people! Which you are, Its nice to talk to people that are friendly :):hug:

Awwh, thanks Ross :)

Thats really sweet =] :hug:

You're really awesome, yourself, Everyone on here is. You're all like family, it's like i've known you all for ages!!

(it's good t know that you're feeling better than you have been aswell =D)

I like how this place is like one big family, you feel you know everyone, suddenly you care about people you've never even met, and people try and help each other

Its nice :) i like that we dont have any idiots on here that are abusive and things :]

I like how this place is like one big family, you feel you know everyone, suddenly you care about people you've never even met, and people try and help each other

Its nice :) i like that we dont have any idiots on here that are abusive and things :]

apart from the odd haters that sign up yeah :)

awh look at us getting all cheesy and meaningful haha :P

Not Much Vic, feeling a bit crap, but hey

You Okay?

i feel ya! i feel like crap too.

damn men!!!!!

hahaa.

nothing just rambling on here you? =]

pretty much the same haha.

Not much here, there? =)

alot.. but nothing worth talking about on here hahaha.

YES! :hug:

Yes, it's awesome.:mrgreen: