Scene Queens Thread

Echelonforever

I'd be proud to be a scene queen,there is nothing wrong with that. But she's not a myspace whore. Her profile is private even. She got famous through the internet, but she's gone much farther than that.

Really? You be proud that you have little girls idolise you because you show most of your body off in pictures in order to be noticed and adored? Scene queens are just wrong.

I understand why you relate to her Sam because you explained in the other topic but still don't look upto some little whore be your own person.

Really? You be proud that you have little girls idolise you because you show most of your body off in pictures in order to be noticed and adored? Scene queens are just wrong.

I understand why you relate to her Sam because you explained in the other topic but still don't look upto some little whore be your own person.

Hanna Beth is not a scene queen. she is a model. she has said herself she doesn't like being called a scene queen. and she doesnt show her body off like a little whore to get noticed....

out of all the 100s of pictures ive seen of her the most revealing one was of her in a bathing suit w/ a caption that read "summer is here"...somehow that doesnt come off as whoreish to me.

trust me..ik what ur talking about...of seen the little shits on myspace...but hanna beth is not one of them...she has a life.

Hanna Beth is not a scene queen. she is a model. she has said herself she doesn't like being called a scene queen. and she doesnt show her body off like a little whore to get noticed....

out of all the 100s of pictures ive seen of her the most revealing one was of her in a bathing suit w/ a caption that read "summer is here"...somehow that doesnt come off as whoreish to me.

trust me..ik what ur talking about...of seen the little shits on myspace...but hanna beth is not one of them...she has a life.

Even though she doesn't like to be lumped into the whole scene image she oviously is (just by googling) so she is guilty for nothing other than looking like the scene queens I have gripes with. :???:

I wasnt soley going for her....well I guess my aim was misguided but I just don't like the poor example this whole scene queen culture is setting young girls that they feel they need to be a whore to be noticed, you know what I mean?

Sam did explain why Hanna means a lot to her and I did understand more and appreciate her explination :)

Even though she doesn't like to be lumped into the whole scene image she oviously is (just by googling) so she is guilty for nothing other than looking like the scene queens I have gripes with. :???:

I wasnt soley going for her....well I guess my aim was misguided but I just don't like the poor example this whole scene queen culture is setting young girls that they feel they need to be a whore to be noticed, you know what I mean?

Sam did explain why Hanna means a lot to her and I did understand more and appreciate her explination :)

yeah i totally understand what you mean...and i agree...there are definitly little scene queen whores that make young girls try to follow their trashy trends. i just hate when hanna is categorized with them because shes much more mature and respectable than that.

but im glad sams explanation made you understand more, its much appreciated:)

yeah i totally understand what you mean...and i agree...there are definitly little scene queen whores that make young girls try to follow their trashy trends. i just hate when hanna is categorized with them because shes much more mature and respectable than that.

but im glad sams explanation made you understand more, its much appreciated:)

Yeah she is good at making me think and it's nice to have a conversation where both sides of the subject are aired :)