UK meet up. anyone interested?

eefie

really? no boston?

this girl im friends with [whoes like 30]

lived there for like 4 eyars and loved it

i was also thinking NYC [but its like a DRAMATIC change from me living over here in wee ireland to NYC. i couldnt cope]

so maybe NJ?

i dunno lol

you should go for it! (:

what colour is your hair?

eww jersey...thats worse than boston hahaha. not all of NYC is all like this:

new-york-city.jpg

theres 5 parts (boros) of NYC: manhattan (the pic above), brooklyn, queens, the bronx, and staten island.

i live on long island, a 30 minute train ride from the city, not everything is skyscrapers haha

Id love to dye my hair red down the middle with it kinda sticking up, but only cause my hero James McFadden did it haha

I'll never do it though, im too quiet for something like that! :P

james mcfadden!! i loved him when he was playin for Everton, cant believe he left us for birmingham

I kinda want to move to the States after Uni. I think it'd be well good. :)

you should.

Ach, it's not that warm. It's warm, but you'll live. :)

When I was in Vegas it was 100 degrees Fahrenheit and I managed to survive well enough. And I do usually die in the heat.

in the southwest they have dry heat. so 100 isnt bad down there, thats where old ppl go cuz they cant breathe lol

in new york its the humidity that kills

22 pages i'm far too lazy to sift through, but UK meet up ? Avit !

I'm so in, i plan to be driving by the time Paramore next go on tour, so in theory anywhere (in England) is accessible to me. I can say i'll definitely be at any London ones, and almost-definitely any Birmingham ones anyway, but if the meet's anywhere else i'll make an effort to get there, it should be sick.

22 pages i'm far too lazy to sift through, but UK meet up ? Avit !

I'm so in, i plan to be driving by the time Paramore next go on tour, so in theory anywhere (in England) is accessible to me. I can say i'll definitely be at any London ones, and almost-definitely any Birmingham ones anyway, but if the meet's anywhere else i'll make an effort to get there, it should be sick.

shweeeet

but dude, those birds in your sig are scaring the crap outta me

:shifty:

i plan to pass by christmas too.....oh wait. i plan to NOT CRASH by christmas, my car probably cried when i passed my test it got ragged to shit, there would probably be no point in both of us driving really anyway, so like pick one or the other up on the way, depending on whether you would feel safe in my car or not.