an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Alice,

I feel so sorry for you! I've never had to put up with people messing with my accounts before, but I've seen it happen. Kinda sounded like Holly, but I'm not going to say that to you... You know the reasons why. I really need to get over her, I know. It's difficult.

Shannon.

dear annoying guy,

i do not understand you, nor do i intend on trying to anymore. Go off with your obnoxious girlfriend, i have someone and they are alot better than you could ever be, now stop thinking i miss you and leave me alone.

dear bitch,

i'll put it this way, in a year's time, i'll be the one with the job, the fiance and my own place. You'll still be stuck in this town, so stop insulting me, you're wasting valuable time hating me when you could actually be spending it on trying to make something of your life.

Dear MCR,

Doesn't matter how many times I hear your songs, they still affect me. They still have the power to make me cry, because when I hear your music, I feel a part of something. Thank you for that. I love The Black Parade, please make something just as great. It's an incredibly hard act to follow, but I believe in you guys. I love you.

A fan.