an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear parents,

You claim i'm so spoiled but i haven't asked for one thing for the past 3 months. Not one. You give my 18 year old brother, who quit college, is on council money and can't be arsed to get a job money every week, and you give me nothing. How can you not see that pisses me off? Also mother, for you to spend christmas money on a new kitchen and claim i'm "selfish" for wanting christmas presents and it's not your "job" to buy me some, yes it is. YOU had children, you have more than one, stop idolizing and realize i actually exist. it's not the fact you don't get me anything. It's the fact you call me selfish, when i'm clearly not. :-x

Dear person,

why are you alive?

no seriously. WHY?! :???:

Dear self,

PARAMORE SOON!!

(:

Guest JadeIsRad
Dear Jade,

Your subtle hint at the pecking order here made me laugh. Like, laugh out loud, and that doesn't happen too often. THANK YOU!

-:shifty:

Dear Pekka,

I'm glad I amuse someone other than myself haha

Jade

Dear Kimberley,

You have to understand that we don't mean to pry. We are doing this for you and Hayley. Things can't go on this way, it's not healthy. He is a terrible person and someone needs to tell him where he stands, we just don't want to see you hurt. I can understand why you are mad at us, really I can, but just think about it. Your friends are looking out for you, nearly 15 people can't all be wrong.

Shannon.