an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Kim,

I know how you feel and I know I put up with him too, but at least I defended myself when he hurt me and argued back. The old Kim wouldn't have stood for any of his shit, but you just let him walk all over you, I know its hard to let go of him because you want to talk to him and you don't want to be excluded from his life, because half the time I still feel like that with him. But I wish you could realize that your other friends, not just me want to help you through this. I know you're grateful that I can relate to you and that's why you find it easy to confide in me, but what he has done and is doing to you and me is wrong and it needs to stop and you can't, you shouldn't put up with it any longer.

Love

Your Best Friend

xoxo

Dear _____,

I can't take it anymore. You're slowly killing me and I know you love every moment of it. How can I possibly hate your guts and still love you so much? Why do I still want you around even though everyday you hurt me more and more? I want to scream at you, I want to punch you out, and I want you to care about me again. You lie all the time and don't think I know about it, but I do. I know every lie and I hate you for it. But I don't know what I'd do without you.

Dear cousin,

Huh.I know that you were thinking you're smart and I think you're truly smart but what is this now?

I think we have the same problem.I've got lots of things to do but cannot do any of them.I just sleep,wake up,surf the internet a little bit then sleep again.just like you.we have a resemblence.our music taste is common and we're interested in English and other stuff but you are the maths guy.crap.I remember those days.we were trying to solve math problems and those days were so funny.and happy...

we met really late and can see each other for a day or week in the whole year.I don't want it.why are you in a different country?why don't you come to our place?

oh I don't know why I'm writing these things here.I can't even tell these to you :D

we have the same favor.you are shy I am shy :D

I wish we would be closer than this now.

we would be the best friends if you'd live here..

love.

Dear kayla (NOT PF KAYLA),

the other day you told me you weren't my friend,

so why are you talking to be about basketball?

you didn't make the team, not because the coaches hate you.

you didn't make the team cause you suck worse than a vacuum,

stop lieing to yourself. You are seriously annoying the boogers out of me.

a ex-friend

erin

Dear Guro,

You are so lucky and I am so jealous. Tell Taylor I say hi.

Shannon.

(no idea why it popped up on this site, but it did)

Dear Shannon,

I will! And I shall get him to say hi to you in a video, at least try my best :)

Guro.

Dear french teacher,

please let the test tomorrow be easy. Or I will fail.

Student.

Dear _____,

I'm going to let you have it later on today. Be prepared for my words to really hit you like a bullet. I'm prepared to let you know that you're not going to stomp on me anymore, that you're not going to hurt me anymore, that you're not going to talk to me like a dog anymore. I'm tired of and I can only take so much before I explode. You're just going to have to shut up, listen, and prepare to show your honesty. I know when you're lying because you're so damn awful at it.

We've tried to fix this before. You were able to speak and get out all of your feelings, but I never quite got to finish. Now it's my turn to let you have the last bit of how I feel, what I think, what you're doing instead of what wrong I'm doing. I'm not going to take the blame for your crap anymore in hopes that you will stick around. If you want to stay then stay, but if you don't then let me be the one to hold open the door for you and make sure that it does, in fact, hit you in the ass on your way out.

Dear Father,

I'm going to join the Navy. I know you don't want me to and you're afraid, but I need to do this and I'm going to no matter who opposes to it. I respect your opinions and concerns, but you know that I need this. You were a Marine and know more about the military system than I probably ever will and I still remember when you'd go away. I didn't really know you until I was four, maybe five and I know you're sorry for that. But you need to realize that my path isn't going to be the same. I need to do this.