an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear _____,

I know you don't like me at all and I can sense that you are resentful towards my presence. When I enter a room or when I open my mouth to speak, it's as if you simply cannot bear to hear it; it appears as if someone is jabbing your ears with pins. This is how it's been since I was eleven. At the time, I didn't know what I'd done wrong to make you feel that way, and to this day I still don't. I've asked you and asked you, but you never stand to listen to me. You'd much rather huff and puff and walk away.

I can honestly say that I've the right to feel you never gave me a fighting chance. Quite contrary to what you may believe, you don't know a thing about me. You won't talk to me long enough to find out and everything I do in your eyes is stupid or against what you like. You like to point out all of my flaws and dwell on them instead of bringing up the positives, but if I try to bring something up about you that hurts me, you won't listen. You simply see it fit to place the blame on me. You always thought me weak but you've no true idear what I've actually been through. I'm not saying my life is hard because it's not--I adore my life--but there are things that have happened that you don't even know about that you wouldn't even be able to pull your head around. Things I've tried to tell you because I was desperate for help you never wanted to hear.

I hope you realized that since I was eleven, I've stopped coming to you for help and that I've been dealing with things on my own. I'm sorry, but you've lost me for the most part. I still love you and will do anything for you, but I can't expect the same from you. I don't see your love for me that's supposed to be there, but I see your love for everyone else and how ready you always are to help them. You've completely forgotten and forsaken me. I still love you though.

Dear Demi,

I love you to bits honestly, yeah I say that word too much. Seriously though, you're the best friend ever. I love you lots. I put up the card (and envelope haha) on display and can't wait to get a fat tummy hehe. One more hug in Shanneh's hug jar, a biiiiig one. :P

Shannon

dear kyle,

thank you for understanding how terribly stressed I am. Between basketball, school, then homework, I barely have any time to my self. You are so understanding and thank you for sticking by me when I need you the most.

erin.

dear dygee,

Thanks for being there for me. Im really excited for the Part2 of your early Christmas gift, I really wish it will be like the Harry Potter movie, up to part7, hehe! But Im really lucky I have you, and thank you for that really nice icecream bag you gave me. I'll get you a gift as soon as I get my salary. I really hope that you are honest and loyal to me. Or else I'll kill you, ha ha. Anyways, Im sad that we're not on the same shift anymore, but at least I get to see you before I sleep. Im looking forward to being with you to the party, Im sure we'll have a blast. That is all though,

Dear hair,

Why must you constantly be icky? I wash you every day, or at least every other day. Yet in the past few weeks, you just seem to be constantly yucky. What's the issue? Do I need to change shampoos? I don't know. I hate you. If it isn't bad enough that you're, like, multi-coloured and poofy, you also have to be made of ick. If it wasn't you, I MIGHT pass for okay looking. Thanks for being horrendous, really.

Person

Dear self,

Please do something about this, or just try and forget because it's taking over your life.

I know you're hurting, and he was the only person you could really trust and now you've bottled so much up it hurts to even think about it, but you need to talk to him or try you best to forget and find another way of coping because the fake smiles and laughs aren't gonna last forever and im scared that you'll do something stupid if you don't.

from

Your already shattered heart

Dear Ashlee,

You're an arsehole. Do you actually wonder why you have no friends? Fuck off and grow up. Can't wait 'til that poor lad sees senses and dumps you. How you can maintain a boyfriend for longer than a day I do NOT know. You have no personality whatsoever and you're the biggest bitch on the planet. I may love you because you're my sister but I actually cannot stand you as a person.

Shannon.

dear media, english and history teachers

WHY DID YOU SET YOUR COURSEWORK DEADLINES ALL ON THE SAME DAY. WHY. I THINK YOU'RE PLOTTING AGAINST ME. YOU BITCHES. NERVOUS BREAKDOWN HERE I COME AND IT'S ALL ON YOU - ALLLL ONNN YOOOUUUU.

sincerely,

jorgi.