an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear _______,

Lately, I've been wondering what life would've been like if I'd given you more of a chance. I may actually have a social life and a solid group of friends. Well, that's life. I was horrible to you and I'm sorry about that, but you got the last laugh by getting over me and getting a great girlfriend who cares about you way more than I ever could. Then there's me. Well, I don't need to go into that. I'm happy you're happy. I just wish we could've been friends.

Shannon

Dear ______,

Why do you even bother talking to me anymore? It's clear you can't stand me. You owe me nothing, okay, you do, but I'd rather not talk at all then just put up with your fake interest. I'm sick of being used by people. I don't deserve it.

Me.

Dear snow,

Do melt please.

I don't want to go to the grocery store WALKING ' cause it takes forever, nor do I want to fall flat on my face AGAIN with the bike.

Jeez.

Demi.

Dear guy at work,

Jeeez. Next time, tell me to bring some floaties 'cause I proper drowned in your eyes :rotfl:

Demi.

Dear Paramore,

Thank you for being such an inspiration to me. I may not be in the fanclub (can't afford it), I may not own all your merch, I may not want to marry all five of you, I may not have known you since day one and I may not have gone to a Brand New Eyes show, but I still love you guys with all my heart. Thank you for being totally awesome and creating music I am proud to enjoy. You guys mean so much to me.

A fan.

Dear snow,

Please be gone on monday so that I can get to durham okay. At least, let the roads be safe. I'm paranoid as it is about bus rides, I seriously don't want to crash and die before Christmas. Especially since I'm sneaking away on the bus and that my parents assume I'll be in town with Jamie and Jordan. So yeah, please don't let me die anytime soon, even though it isn't in your power, Mr. Snow.

Weirdo.