an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear snow,

Well you've pissed me off beyond belief. I'm not going to be able to go on monday and it was really important to me that I did. Thanks a fucking lot.. Oh, and I'm probably going to die on my way home from here. I slipped twice just walking down the bloody garden path. You just couldn't wait 'til tuesday, could you?

Person

dear shanneh

i can relate.

try to think of what's good in life :)

try to cheer yourself up:)

erin

dear mom and dad,

forgive you? FORGIVE YOU?!

No. I can't forgive you again.

I'm better off without this drama.

erin

Dear Dad,

We've almost lost you so many times that now it's become one of my biggest fears. It's because of this fear that I've never really talked to you much. I want you to know that I'm going to change this. I'm just so afraid that if we bond then I'll lose you. You've always been my hero and remembering all the times we almost lost you kills me. I don't want you to die, okay? I'm scared out of my mind of that and have been ever since I was four when we almost lost you the first time. You've always been there for us kids and did your best, alongside Mom, to hold this family together when we were falling apart. I thank you and Mom for that. I just don't want to lose you two.

Dear friends,

Wow thanks so much. I'm glad to see how important my opinion is to you guys. We were supposed to meet up for a few hours, hang out and exchange gifts before Christmas. Now, you let me know you've changed the plans and invited a load of other people. Why? It's just ignorant. Now I don't want to go because I'm not keen on these people and I'm going to look totally ignorant by not coming out. Seriously, thanks for giving a shit about what I think. I knew I could count on you guys. :roll:

Shannon