an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

dear dad and mom,

i don't understand your point of views at all. you want me to do things that normal parents would DREAD their child doing. I do my best in everything. I play sports, I get all A's, and I stay out of trouble. I don't really understand what you want me to do. Most parents would love to have a daughter like me. My damn coach appriciates me more than you do. It sickens me really. I don't feel like growing up with parents though, so can we please figure this out? Just simply stop yelling at me for EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING IS NOT MY FAULT. I'm a damn good kid in my opinion and you need to start seeing it. Thanks.

erin

Dear Shannon,

that's one reason why I bought this super expensive "Don't be ignorant" bracelet and wear it everyday. i know, stupid example, but I know what you mean. some of my friends acted like this many times. I remember not long ago we had to put a project for school together over the weekend. everyone should make a part for the project. I went on, worked very long and tried to make it real good. so a few hours after I finished my part and it was the day before it was due, I got a text saying "sorry, we're going to leave your part out." :-x great, couldn't they tell me earlier? no. I hate how somebody can hurt you by being so ignorant.

Ida

:hug:

Dear Ida,

They seriously did that? Wow, that's just retarded. What jerks. It's a shame though, so many people are jerks and aren't bothered about anyone but themselves. It really irritates me, when you try so hard and your so-called friends just throw it back in your face. Oh well. At least I have the awesome people on here to cheer me up, when my school friends are being shitty. :P:hug:

Shannon

Dear x.,

Stop ignoring me,you freak. You don't even have a reason. And I'm so damn sick of you changing your mind just like that. And you know what?! I'm glad we didn't work together for that project we wanted to start in the summer. It would've been a mess,and I'm not exaggerating. And you're the one complaining everybody pushed you away. Sorry dear,but you're the one who made them do this. And I'm not angry. I'm just tired of you playing the victim.

Diana.

Dear Shannon,

unfortunately they did. :/ i wasn't good friends with them...well, thank god! it just proves me what jerks people can be. On this day I wanted to let them know how much that made me mad, but I didn't want to make some drama out of it. to my surprise, the teacher noticed my part was missing. :P

yeah, at least we all have us on here, haha. :D:hug:

Ida

Dear you,

stop being such an ignorant bitch. stop copying everyone else and trying to be cool. you told me you hated 'x' and then you're hanging out with her. and you backstab one of your best friends and treat her like crap, but you still hang around with eachother. i don't know why she hasn't left you yet. stop with the pretending and grow up. friends? i don't know anymore.

Chloe.

Dear Mam,

You don't understand. If you would just hear me out, you would understand perfectly. I understand it isn't ideal, even I know that, but please... This is so important to me. Maybe this is just you doing your job of being a parent; worrying. In a way, I wish I hadn't said a thing. I could have lied, but I didn't. I respect you so told you the truth. Where did that get me? I'm not even particularly upset, I'm just numb. I don't want to give up on this, I don't... What else can I do though? Thank you for ruining the one thing that truly matters to me. You don't even realise the true extent of it. You never will.

Shannon.

P.S: I do realise that if this situation had happened to Abi, you would react differently. After all, she's never in the wrong, is she?