an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Sara,

You jump to conclusions way too fast. Yes, I can tell you're mentally unstable, but you should really wait to hear the story before starting to waive a knife at someone.

Love, Michael.

Dear Maegan,

We haven't talked in months, and that's your fault. We were best friends before, but then you had to be a total bitch and ditch me because you're boyfriend was jealous that you always hung around me. I hate you.

- Michael.

dear best friend,

what happened to us. i feel like crying because i miss you so much

this... :crybad:

dear you,

we used to be so close. then you made absolutely no attempt to keep the friendship in order, and now we're nothing... what the hell happened?

Dear ____,

Yeah, just leave me here broken and useless. We're like Ted and Robin from How I met your mother... :\ I need to make a mistake so I'll know if it was really a mistake or not.

Betty

Dear Mam,

I'm so looking forward to Berlin because it'll mean that I won't have to see you and fight with you everyday.

I love how you told me that you cared for me for all those years as if it was something mothers aren't supposed to do. Guess I never knew that.

When Dad picked me up yesterday and told ME that I was broke I was pretty surprised.

I mean... I of course wasn't aware! It's the money I work for but it's the money YOU take.

Whatever. Stop telling me I'll get it back because it's not gonna happen. I asked Dad to open a new account for me on his name because I'm so very sick of never having money because you took it.

Just a few more months before my summerbreak is over and I'm staying there.

I love you, but this bullshit kills me inside.

Your daughter.

dear mom,

okay, you took my money about 3 weeks ago, and i haven't gotten a cent back.

you haven't even slightly indicated that you plan on paying me back any time soon.

i get it, if you need money, that's fine. but at least show some shred of appreciation.

-erin

Dear Mike Cammalleri,

I've been so impressed with you this year in the Playoffs. Without you, Montreal wouldn't have made it past the first round! I'd be so ever grateful if you could continue playing the way you are, and help the Canadiens become the first Canadian team to win the Stanley Cup since 1993.

- Michael.

dear erin,

i knew there was a reason i love you so much. ;-) ilybby.

and btdubbs, i gave you rep for that.

love, crissy

dear crissy,

i love you too bby!

dear erin,

nevermind. it won't let me.

love, crissy

it's fine haha.

Dear Michael Leighton,

Why must you be so good? Can't you let Montreal score at least one goal before the night is over? Your team already has four, one couldn't hurt :(

- Michael

Dear Michael Leighton,

Why must you be so good? Can't you let Montreal score at least one goal before the night is over? Your team already has four, one couldn't hurt :(

- Michael

dear mike,

one goal could make the whole game fall apart.

trust me, i know my flyers.

erin

dear mike,

one goal could make the whole game fall apart.

trust me, i know my flyers.

erin

Dear Erin,

That's true, but Montreal has been known to win games in this year's Playoffs due to their goaltending, but now with Halak on the bench and Price in net, I'm a little worried. It's only the first game though. Montreal lost their first game against Pittsburgh 6-3, and now look where they are.

- Michael.