an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

dear dad,

i'm sorry i know way more about computers than you do and for fixing your internet connection. but apparently you think i broke it and threw a fit. just cause it's your birthday, doesn't mean that you can bitch a fit at everyone.

OH, and get your creepy fucking friend away from me please. thank you.

no love, crissy.

A,

I kind of wish you had kept your feelings to yourself. Sure, you'd still be suffering, but at least then I wouldn't have to feel guilty. I thought it would be safe for us to talk properley again, on account of you getting over me, but how was I to know you'd just fall for me all over again? I'm sorry.

Do you realise what an awkward position you have now put me in? If I stop talking to you again, it will break your heart, AGAIN. If I keep up talking to you, you may start to believe I feel the same for you. This sucks. You are an amazing guy, if I could make myself love you, I would, but I can't.

Shannon.

Dear Mam and Dad,

Please don't hate me. I feel terrible enough as it is for last night, we all said some things we shouldn't have. I stick by many of the points I made, but I do agree with some of yours. I know I'm selfish and useless, but don't guilt trip me, saying I don't think of anyone but myself. That couldn't be further from the truth. I am sorry for not wanting a big deal made out of my birthday, really, I wish I'd just asked for allsorts then maybe we could have avoided all of this. Then again, you would have just called me spoiled again. If I really was a spoilt brat, I would have asked for stuff. Pardon me, but I believe I just asked for a normal day.

I appreciate everything you do for me, I wish you'd just realise that. I will try to be a better daughter, but no promises.

Shannon.

Dear Mrs.VanHook,

We won't let you get laid off. We will find some way for you to keep your job.

I know that you'll let me know if you get a pink slip.

There's people lower than you on the totem pole.

Erin.

Dear Mrs.Defeo,

I know it's only the first year you've taught in this school but you've made such a difference. It's amazing how much the students have improved since you started here. We will make sure that you're safe as well.

Erin