an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

dear .........,

I really cannot believe you have done this.

All this shit is all falling on me and you can't even realize that!

You're lucky I'm still your best friend.

-erin

Dear Caroline,

I was thinking of you earlier, and I really do miss you. I don't want you to live on the opposite side of the world. I suppose that's just me being selfish. I never remember you from when I was little, but I remember last summer like it was yesterday. I loved going to see Harry Potter with you, and I wish sometimes I could relive it. Sounds cheesy, I know. I don't want us to grow further and further apart. And I know when you visit in July, you're gonna leave again, and I'm gonna be really upset again. You're one of the best cousins I could wish for, even if you arn't always here and I love you. I'll be here counting down the days until you visit and I'll be waiting.

Rachel <3

Dear FHA,

I loved you more than it was possible to love. I gave you every ounce of my being. I did everything possible to make you happy, even tried changing myself to please you. For ten long months you made me the happiest I've ever been. But no matter what I did it wasn't enough to keep you. I don't understand what I did wrong, or why you hate me now. But none of that matters now. I just want you to be happy. No matter whether we are in eachother's lives or not. I want to be rid of the torture of missing you. This letter is my goodbye to you, though you will never probably see it. This is my way of releasing everything. I will no longer miss you, I will no longer wonder about you, or cry for you. From this moment on I am free. I know there's probably loads more that I need to say, but I think this covers it for now. And some day when I see you again, I will be able to look at you with nothing but happy memories of what we had, and I'll be able to smile.

Sincerely,

Your Turtlecake.

Dear YOU,

Get out of my head. I'm only supposed to like you a little bit, but my feelings get stronger in time, not weaker. This isn't fair on me and you should realise it, so stop being so sweet and funny and stuff. Just stop teasing me, it's not like anything will happen.

Shannon.

Dear YOU,

Get out of my head. I'm only supposed to like you a little bit, but my feelings get stronger in time, not weaker. This isn't fair on me and you should realise it, so stop being so sweet and funny and stuff. Just stop teasing me, it's not like anything will happen.

Shannon.

Dear Shannon,

I will steal this letter, because I could have written the EXACT same thing.

Love,

Guro.

Dear Jamie,

I actually can't believe you! What kind of friend disappears and goes on holiday without even telling his best friends? It wouldn't have hurt you to let us know where you were going... Jordan, Laura, Megan, Karla and I all text you asking if you were okay, assuming you were ill and got totally worried when you didn't answer. You always reply to texts. Nice to know you just jetted off on holiday somewhere and didn't think to tell ANY of us. I tell you everything, nice to know you don't bother to return the "favour". You're so weird sometimes.

Shannon.

P.S: I'm expecting you to bring us all a present back, since we've all been worried.

Dear NHL10 and my PS3,

You are going to fuck up my revision and, conversely, the rest of my life. However, I genuinely couldn't be happy as you're amazing. Keep it up. Kind of. Just let it down whenever I'm revising. The rest of the time you can go wild.

Ross.